Casting Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    i wouldn't mind calling in on this podcast cause i got a few things 2 say about DSC and the dlc
    Cool Just be sure to send me the mp3 asap, cause we record on Saturday in the US (tomorrow).

Originally posted by A-J View Post
    could you guys also give your opinions on SH : Shattered Memories ? or what you think of it so far ..
    Sure. Is there a summary about the entire concept of the game? All I know is that its a re-imagining of the original and theres no combat.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-10-2009, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
      Sure. Is there a summary about the entire concept of the game? All I know is that its a re-imagining of the original and theres no combat.

yeah, IGN put up a massive preview with a bunch of pictures

includes a ton of details on how it's different from the original etc

the biggest thing i got out of it was that the game will change "on the fly" based on real time decisions and every thing including characters and locations you see/meet will be different.
      Last edited by A-J; 04-10-2009, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Another podcast thats great. I still have to listen to episode 11 which is fine cause I have lots of time of Sunday.

Comment

If it's at the usual time where you are Dot (9pm) then I'm free for a few hours. We've just put our clocks back, which makes it 1pm here now... so I have a few hours in the afternoon free. I just have to be somewhere at 5:30pm.
          Last edited by Rombie; 04-10-2009, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Cool Rob ;)

Comment

cant wait too see this one, or listen i guess

Comment

i've sent my call in yay !

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                  could you guys also give your opinions on SH : Shattered Memories ? or what you think of it so far ..
                  i can, im a big silent hill fanatic, so i can give some insight on it

Comment

Just finished. This one is gonna need a LOT of editing, unlike Episode 11 which was smooth as butter ;(. Expect it a bit later in the day tomorrow.

Side note: Bionic Commando fans will be happy, Carnivol went to visit Capcom Europe this week and played a near final build. He talks a bit about this in the first segment. By the end he was drunk off his ass, and the whole thing just sailed into insanity land. So there will probably be a lot of bloopers, haha.
                    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-11-2009, 11:29 PM.

Comment

yes! bloopers are always great

Comment

I'm glad I managed not to entirely break out in laughter when he typed "I made your mother CLIMAX" while I was talking about Silent Hill SM but there was still an incredibly long pause as I lost my train of thought. :p

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                          Just finished. This one is gonna need a LOT of editing ...
                          Side note: Bionic Commando fans will be happy, Carnivol went to visit Capcom Europe this week and played a near final build. He talks a bit about this in the first segment. By the end he was drunk off his ass, and the whole thing just sailed into insanity land. So there will probably be a lot of bloopers, haha.
                          Success.

But, yeah, I was kinda working my way down a bottle of whiskey pre-recording and up until some point where I may have found something else to do... I guess I'll know once the podcast goes live

I think Dot50Cal (or I?) need to record a tiny disclaimer. (When I think about it, it's probably good if I explain why I was drinking a lot too!)
                          Last edited by Carnivol; 04-12-2009, 06:32 AM.

Comment

I can't wait!

Comment

I'm listening to episode 11 now to get ready for this one. I havent been this excited about something coming out since I got RE 5.
                              Last edited by Stars1356; 04-12-2009, 07:16 PM.

Comment

To hype this up a bit more, Carn visited Capcom this past week on an unrelated thing, but got to play Bionic Commando. So fans of that will probably want to listen

Comment

Working...
                                X