Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AAAAHHHHH COME ON DOT!

Comment

Im working! About an hour into the podcast now ;p So maybe another hour? I'm not sure. This thing is kinda like wrestling a stray firehose. Just when you think you got it, the pressure goes wild again and I need to edit it more.

Comment

What exactly is this episode going to be about? I couldn't find any info anywhere.
        Last edited by Vector; 04-12-2009, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
          What exactly is this episode going to be about? I couldn't find any info anywhere.
          the vs mode, the mr spencer thing and DSC is wat ive gathered so far. but im pretty sure thats what its about.
          Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 04-12-2009, 06:43 PM.

Comment

There's probably a lot of nonsensical drivel in there.

By all means ask questions about things after you've had a listen, or as you listen.

(I'll probably add a reminder/note for this if we add a tiny extra recording "somewhere" after Dot50Cal's done editing things.)

And, yeah, this podcast's not too content heavy. It's a little bit of What have you been playing?, Silent Hill, Bionic Commando, Versus mode and... uhm... Whiskey. And, oh, some community related stuff + I think there were some call ins, but I kinda vanished the moment Dot50Cal went "Oh, damn! We almost completely forgot about the call ins!"
            Last edited by Carnivol; 04-12-2009, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Well, it doesnt really have a set thing. We're going to change that next episode. But the focus is KIND of on Silent Hill Homecoming/Shattered Memories and some Bionic Commando talk.

Comment

ooohhhh ok.

Comment

"But Wayne doesn't have tits. I've seen his naked upper body" ~ Carnivol

Comment

You could drink till you THOUGHT you saw tits... But that would be weird, especially for Wayne when a mob of guys tries to grope his man-booblets.

Comment

Yeah its just all falling apart at the end here, ahaha. Almost done? maybe 30 min?

Comment

lol.....

Comment

Hey guys, are you all cool with postponing the Silent Hill episode? Depending on when everyones ready, maybe 2 more weeks (where we would be doing 14)? I forgot that the podcast would intersect from when I was moving, so I'm very busy packing everything up and saying goodbye to everyone here.

Please lemme know.
                          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-22-2009, 09:30 PM.

Comment

This suits me. This is my first time playing the game, so I'm going through very slowly. On top of that I've been too busy with uni, there from at least 8:30 every morning to 6:00 every night. I only get to play an hour or so a night - if I have nothing else to do.
                            If we were recording on Sunday, then I wouldn't have finished the game and watched the film in time.

Currently I'm at the hospital. I found it a bit hard to want to play during the school because the story wasn't too involving - but afterwards there seem to be some characters to entice me back to playing to find out what's going on.

Will watch the film after having completed the game at least once.
                            sigpic

Comment

I sent my mp3 to Dot's email. Not much to do with SH1, though. I promise my next call-in will have something to say about the subject of the podcast.

And Gene, have you played any of the Silent Hill games? SH2's and 4's stories are quite involving and interesting, I thought so if you haven't played them, I think you'll like it.

Comment

I've never played any, although my brother has them all, I've just never had the time or motivation really to stick with them. I started to play #2, then I moved overseas for a while, so had to stop playing. For all the critical acclaim the game gets, I'd really like to play it. I'm just getting around to them all sloooooowly
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X