No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch Episode 12 - Randomcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, the bit at the end was funny, yes they don't know Ive triple crossed them and such, ah hahahaha

Comment

Hahaha, that intro was amazing. You totally had me, Dot.

Comment

Damn that was a long ass ban Dot. Ah well I'm back now. Listened to your podcast even though I was banned. Really good job I was laughing my ass off at some parts. Sorry if I gave ya'll a tough time before I got banned been going through some shit and shouldnt have brought it on here. Anyway its good to be back can we talk bout Res5 now?

Comment

You can in the Kijuju forum.

The Failure video was made by Spencer as a joke and also a way to get in their good graces, lol. It just took them a long time to accept his registration so it sat there for a while.

Comment

Very good work guys, excellent podcast. One of the best, IMO

Loved all the skits, and I laughed my ass off at the fanfic!

Comment

Finally listening back to this one. While recording, I thought it was the worst one we've done, but it seems to be the most popular among people here. Go figure.

I had to go for a drive during part of it, so listening to all the Phoenix games stuff is new to me. Looking at that animal soccer cover now... Oh dear...
              sigpic

Comment

Eh. it wasn't my favorite either. I liked it as I've liked all of them but I'd have to say 5 or 6 was my favorite.
                Last edited by Becky's Butt; 04-19-2009, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Wow, this one was interesting to say the least. I admit that I wasn't really up to speed on this whole incident with the trolling and whatnot, but I still got a kick out of the whole thing at the end.
                  Oh, and out of curiosity I decided to look for those "Animal Soccer" cutscenes after Carn brought them up. I seriously couldn't stop laughing at how awful they were, but that's neither here nor there.
                  Great work, looking forward to the next one.

Comment

Working...
                  X