RPD Dispatch Episode 12 - Randomcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
    I still remember the QTE on the plane with Wesker... that was fucking awesome ahahahahaah great A-J and Dot

guys you have to open a facebook group like this for everyone who died during the QTE against Wesker on the plane ahahahaah, i'm confident 100000 people will join that group XD
    Hahaha oh god. Even playing with Chris I still died

Comment

me too, Nesdu fight and the Global Saturation QTEs are very hard, expecially playing in Pro mode

Anyway.... interesting the Mr Spencer's fake ban and the Sitewars part, i've been very busy with my real life lately and I didn't even knew he was "banned" from THIA (and i didn' post any news, sorry for that guys), damn I definitely need to be more active here, i love these sort of syde stories and malicious gossip.

Comment

Comment

Jesus christ. Carn wasn't kidding about the soccer cover. Wow.

White Van Racer..They didn't even edit out the fucking dolly holder thing in the front ahaaha.
          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 04-13-2009, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Just finished listing to the brodcast it was great and funny like all ways I love the whole MGS3 ending style for the end of the brodcast.

Comment

Ugh....ugh...ugh.... my Silent Hill rambling.... stop it... stop it... LOL... not letting other people speak....! I sound more drunk than Carn and I wasn't even drinking... Don't ever let me do that again :p
              Last edited by Rombie; 04-13-2009, 08:41 AM.

Comment

No, it was good

Comment

Atleast it was very informative

Comment

Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
                    me too, Nesdu fight and the Global Saturation QTEs are very hard, expecially playing in Pro mode

Anyway.... interesting the Mr Spencer's fake ban and the Sitewars part, i've been very busy with my real life lately and I didn't even knew he was "banned" from THIA (and i didn' post any news, sorry for that guys), damn I definitely need to be more active here, i love these sort of syde stories and malicious gossip.
                    Ndesu is an absolute tosser in Pro. Hate hate hate Ndesu.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

Wait...What happened to the last podcast? I already listened to it, but going over to itunes I realized that it wasn't thee anymore...? Instead there's something else in it's place.

Comment

Episode 11?
                        See you in hell.

Comment

Yes, Episode 11. I mean,. there's an episode 11 there, but it's definitely not the one that I listened to. The one I listened to was more than 3 hours long, this ones only a little less than 1 hour.

Comment

HA! The skit at the end is great. Hilarious stuff. The story being read by Dot50 sounds really retarded indeed. Well done Random Troll #1, that was some funny shit.

"You really are a sick fuck, you know that?"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                              Ndesu is an absolute tosser in Pro. Hate hate hate Ndesu.
                              didnt ndesu give you torrets?

Comment

Originally posted by Weskers Flag View Post
                                Wait...What happened to the last podcast? I already listened to it, but going over to itunes I realized that it wasn't thee anymore...? Instead there's something else in it's place.
                                Can you elaborate on this? It looks fine on my end.

Comment

Working...
                                X