Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    didnt ndesu give you torrets?
    Nah he didn't, fortunately you FUCKER!
    See you in hell.

Comment

LOL!

Comment

"Can you elaborate on this? It looks fine on my end."

It's probably just me, I get confused easily...Okay, where the last episode was, on my itunes, it says it's only about an hour long. Maybe I just need to get the newer version of itunes...

Comment

Epic podcast, guys.

Comment

lol, the dramatic reading was ace. It reminded me of this reading for 'Doom: Repercussion of Evil'. When I first read one of there stories of fighting forum members, I felt it had a similar vibe going on in the writing style and would of sounded hilarious read out dramatically.

"I swung the whip rapidly, slicing the shit out of Dot."

LMAO. I remember reading one written by Beasley awhile ago where he talks about spreading a 'spammer virus' through all the 'forum cities' he's been banned from. You can see how seriously he takes it all, there's not a hint of sarcasm despite how ridiculous it sounds. Really funny.

Comment

The Ocelot ending was hilarious..and the bit about the cup of liquor. Oh and the beginning was very believable I actually checked the date.
              Last edited by Harry Mason; 04-13-2009, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Best Podcast ever. I wanted to listen to this last night but I fell asleep before it was posted and listened to it this afternoon. The MGS ending was great. It was the perfect length, keep them coming.

Comment

Best podcast ever. I didn't even realise the MGS thing at the end but I still found it freaking hilarious. Keep up the good work ^^

Comment

Okay, I fixed my itunes. This podcast was the best one ever, hands down. I listened to it at 2 AM, and I couldn't stop laughing. Dot, that was some very good acting at the very beginning. How the hell do you do that?!

Comment

If you don't have time to listen to the podcast, this video will summarise what was discussed.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

that van game reminds me of this

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          If you don't have time to listen to the podcast, this video will summarise what was discussed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx0t-pLLD2k
                          Another Oliver Stone epic.
                          sigpic

Comment

I saw to it that my name was never connected with any of these operations...

...Site Wars...Biohaze...reHorror...
                            See you in hell.

Comment

I've been out of the loop and trying to catch up with what the hell is going on around here.
                              So... WTF is going on around here?!

I havn't downloaded the new podcast yet, so hopefully that might explain things for me.

I did just watch this video:
                              Dot50Cal from THIA finds out that he lost the Kijuju poster contest to Biohaze.

Who made this? Mr.Spencer?
                              I thought it was F**KING HILARIOUS!!!
                              I love THAI and I visit this site and participate here more than any other but that video was a great satire of the competition. It was very well done and I had a good laugh (I hope that dosn't make me some kind of TRAITOR).
                              I don't think anyone should be taking it too seriously.

Comment

"I did just watch this video:
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1FSm...#lq-lq2-hq-vhq"

Actually, I'm pretty sure that was Site Wars' doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X