Caption This: Resident Evil Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption This: Resident Evil Style

Okay. So the idea for this game is simple. I'll post a picture taken from any Resident Evil game and you caption it. You can either put a quote from a character in the picture or just write a comment on it. Only rule is you try to have fun and be amusing.

I'll wait till each pic gets at least 5 replies before I put up another one. Or maybe some sort of time limit.

I think this can be pretty enjoyable so let's go.

An easy one we can all have fun with to start off:

"Why doesn't anyone ever listen to me?!"
    Last edited by Becky's Butt; 04-20-2009, 09:56 AM.

Hey man, just curious, have you ever been to residentevilfan.com?

They got somethin' that might interest ya! http://residentevilfan.com/captions/
    Last edited by Vector; 04-20-2009, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Yeah I've been there a few times. I got this idea from the IGN RE Boards though.

Comment

Dismayed with her ridiculous attire and pisspoor "abilities" as a covert agent, Leon takes the action that all the players wanted to see happen. Because wearing a crimson red evening gown and stating your name in public is such a brilliant thing for a spy to do.

You're not Daniel Craig, Ada.
        See you in hell.

Comment

Resident Evil 4: The Fan Edition.

Comment

What happens when Leon encounters someone with better hair.

Comment

Leon: "Your clothes...give them to me! NOW!"
              Last edited by Henry Spencer; 04-20-2009, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Ada and Leon go S&M.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Well I wanna keep the ball rolling. if anyone still has yet to do the Leon/Ada one, you can still feel free to do it.

((In case you're not familiar with this, this is Chris' intro from the original Resident Evil. If you don't remember him smoking there, it's because it was censored out in most versions of the game))

Comment

BITCH GO MAKE ME A CAKE!!!!!!

Comment

Chris reaches for his lighter "Yeah, I'll show you guys, smoking is so cool" Chris lights to cigarette takes one puff and starts choking...
                      Last edited by Jamie By Design; 04-20-2009, 02:29 PM.

Comment

"I don't want to set the worrrrld oooon fiiire...."

Comment

That Chris image would do so well in a cheap Marlboro style commercial, Chris punches a boulder, then puffs a marlboro.

Comment

Chris: See, kids? Smoking is cool! *coughs up a lung* Psh, I only need one, anyway.

Comment

Chris: "Ya know, smoking is bad for you. I need to find a healtheir substance to abuse...what's that stuff all the baseball players use?"

Comment

Working...
                              X