Movie: Resident Evil 3 casting and shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie: Resident Evil 3 casting and shooting

The website "The Hollywood Reporter" reports that shooting for the movie starts in Mexico this upcomming Monday and that there are some new faces added to the cast, to quote their words on the new cast directly:

Ali Larter, Ashanti and Chris Egan have joined the cast of "Resident Evil 3" for Screen Gems. The threesome will join "Resident Evil: Apocalypse" returnees Milla Jovovich, Oded Fehr and Mike Epps, who already have boarded the video game-based horror-thriller. Larter will play Claire, a new character to the film franchise who was introduced in the video game "Resident Evil 2." Claire leads a convoy across the Nevada desert. Alice (Jovovich) joins them in their fight for survival as they battle against the evil Umbrella Corp. Ashanti will play Nurse Betty, while Egan will play Mikey. Fehr is back as Carlos, while Epps will reprise his role as L.J.
    Original article: Here

And for those who're a bit more curious about these new faces can check out:
    Ali Larter's IMDB profile: Here
    Ashanti's IMDB profile: Here
    Chris Egan's IMDB profile: Here
    Last edited by Carnivol; 05-11-2006, 07:54 PM.

I hate the movie series =p
    The only reason I watch them is because of Milla Jokovich

Comment

Ahh with Ashanti playing in the film, we know we are getting a class act.

Comment

When ever a R&B singers play in "horror movies" that means they're usually gonna die soon (as seen with Aliyah and Queen of the Damned), so that should be interesting to see if it happens again

Comment

Well gentlemen, we've entered an age where anyone can be a director.

I think I'm going to make a God of War movie.

Comment

I like Ali Larter, but I don't think she could play Claire.

Comment

Considering that watching the RE movies is like reading a book report written by some kid who only read the cliff notes and forgot half the things in them, I’d like to see what they do with Claire.

Comment

The RE Movies script only adopted the name RE, they have only some details that resemble the game. Beside the fact that the movie plot have some serious holes, the movies are "nice". I'd rather see a rendered Nemesis instead of a man handling a 5000 pound armor.

Comment

They're still horribly written with terribly lame characters. Alice comes right out of the "Idiot's guide to making a cool character." The only reason she's not wearing sunglasses is because they got the 90's second edition. The other video game references in the second movie by characters like Omar Epps' token urban black guy made me cringe.

Not to mention the fact that the entire plot of the second movie was to set up a fist fight between Alice and the Nemesis, which sucked too.
                  Last edited by Nikovich; 07-09-2006, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X