X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ganado is now called Zombie Fred.

Comment

The name's Fred, Zombie Fred.
      Last edited by Zombie Fred; 10-11-2009, 04:40 PM.

Comment

^ Oh, no way! XD I didn't realize that was you on Xbox Live!

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
          ^ Oh, no way! XD I didn't realize that was you on Xbox Live!
          Ganado's was a old user back many years; Zombie Fred is the main persona I go really as online. I just needed to keep remembering to change it

Comment

IF it is still possible, I really would wanna change my username to "Genesis".

Comment

Originally posted by Swagger View Post
              IF it is still possible, I really would wanna change my username to "Genesis".
              Aaaaw! But you haven't explained why you pretended to be a dead rapper yet!

Comment

You can get a hack that allows members to change their name and custom title by using money. I forget what this is called. An arcade or a shop.

Comment

I'll have to ask, is it possible to change my user name to Beanovsky Durst? I registered a long time ago as zomBD (which somewhat implicates my "new" name ) as I thought it would be "fitting" but I'd rather have my common username (as it is my Xbox GT, mail username and what not...) for almost everything.

EDIT: Thanks a lot guys, you rock...
                  Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 02-23-2010, 11:39 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                    Its possible, yeah. Kinda discourage it, but if you make your sig something like James had where it lets people know, It should be fine.
                    can i change my name to ScaredMoney614?

Comment

^? Really? You've been registered for less than 3 months (and have less than 100 posts) and now want your nick changed...?

Sure thing!

(It's not like it takes a whole lot of effort to do a name change, but, to be honest, I'd rather not do things like this in the future for new peeps. Just 'cause I think people should be better at picking their nicks + staff's yet to know you/memorize your posting habits.)

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                        ^? Really? You've been registered for less than 3 months (and have less than 100 posts) and now want your nick changed...?

Sure thing!

(It's not like it takes a whole lot of effort to do a name change, but, to be honest, I'd rather not do things like this in the future for new peeps. Just 'cause I think people should be better at picking their nicks + staff's yet to know you/memorize your posting habits.)
                        thank you for the name change.

Comment

Working...
                        X