Come on, is anyone else excited?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=let7xEqx8QY

im all for Yoshimitsiu

but if hes not in it ill stick to Mortal Kombat Trilogy

Comment

Yoshimitsiu is awesome he maybe as awesome as Jin *swoon* ;D

Comment

lol i used to love jin too <3

i saw tekken 6 at the arcades a long while back, but it was $3 a token, so i just watched someone play instead. it doesn't look all that different from 5

Comment

tekken 3 was my fav.

yoshimitsui was amazing in that game.

tekken tag has gotta be my least favorite imo. idk why i just dont really care for it.

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
            lol i used to love jin too <3

i saw tekken 6 at the arcades a long while back, but it was $3 a token, so i just watched someone play instead. it doesn't look all that different from 5
            Yay new and old Jin fans!

$3 a token .... vicious D:

Comment

It wasnt all that great the last time I played it, in January I think.

Comment

I haven't been into fighting games since Tekken 2.

As far as I'm concerned, that trailer needs moar Eddie Gordo and Nina Williams.

Comment

im pretty excited and ill just throw out a few favs to use wen it does come out
                  1. Kazuya
                  2. Steve
                  3. Bruce
                  I can see there are alot of jin fans here tho lol

Comment

Me and my friends used to have Tekken tournaments all the time, fun stuff.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Played some Tekken 6 Blood Rebellion today, its a bit better then the normal T6 was, feels more smooth or solid or something like that.

Comment

Yeah, have to agree, didn't like Tekken 6 normal, especially as Jin's pretty nerfed or it feels like it.
                        Didn't get a try on BR, but it seems like the new characters in it are pretty top tier bordering on Broken, then again im Cynical with most Tekken games as usually Namco just try to find weird and wonderful ways of nerfing Jin due to constant fanboy complaints *And yes, in some cases like his JF Laser Scraper unblockable had to be removed like iN T4* but seriously his Tekken 5/6 version isn't very competitive unless you're an expert, why keep nerfing him down!!!

Comment

i personally can't wait for this game, they should have a create a fighter, SC4 had it, and it wasn't too bad, plus you should be able to edit the regular characters also, that would be cool.

I'm pretty sure that the new characters won't be bordering on broken in the console version, I mean there is a reason it's taking forever for it to come out

Comment

There were rumors, which recently recirculated, of Virtua Fighter VS Tekken game. Both development studios are friendly with one another and have teased it several times.

Comment

Preposterous, all of you!

Bryan Fury is the man to be. He's the Rutger Hauer of Tekken.
                              Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 05-03-2009, 09:02 AM.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X