Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think so just yet. but im not 100% sure though

Comment

^ trust me, it is. They closed down schools in New York. I think some of the classes were infected with the flu. For all you people that live in New York, GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!

Comment

im waiting to get sick so i cant stay home lol.

but this will blow over eventually.

Comment

We can only hope...

Comment

Originally posted by hellrizer View Post
            ^ trust me, it is. They closed down schools in New York. I think some of the classes were infected with the flu. For all you people that live in New York, GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!
            Wait, what? WHAT?! Thank the fucking lord I've been staying inside a lot lately. *will be the reclusive crank in the film who dies and nobody cares ;_;*

Here's the article for fellow New Yorkers:

NOBODY'S GONNA LEAVE MY TOWN!! EVERYONE'S GONNA DIE!!

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
              But one of our very own THIA users zomBD lives there, we can't just forget about him lol.
              Thanks. It's a pretty fucked up situation here. The streets are practically empty; all the movie theathers, museums, and almost every place were people can be congregated in large numbers is closed (except for the subway, but the military is there giving face masks and stuff).

Hell, even the football games (soccer) were played with no people attending at the stadiums. Creepy. Obviously there's no school too ('til next week).

But hell, don't nuke us out. Yet. If it comes to that I'll do it myself (I'll run to Canada then I'll get on time for the fireworks show) .

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

The governments of North America, South America, and Canada should all enlist the users of THIA, Project Umbrella, and REfan. We know how to deal with outbreak situations. We've all seen Degeneration.

Higher-up guy: They won't close their mouth whilst sneezing and coughing, and THEY NEVER WASH THEIR HANDS!! WHAT CAN WE DO??
                Leon: Shoot them in the head.

Comment

I'm gunna scrub this virus from the face of the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by hellrizer View Post
                    It already has. It killed 30 people through-out mexico and US.
                    No, only Mexico. There's a Google Map charting the illness and the only deaths have occured within Mexico.

Map here.

Since Mexico is the only place to have deaths, perhaps there's outside factors worsening the situation in Mexico?

Comment

Now I feel scared.....Hold me!!

Comment

"Natural selection leaves the survivors stronger and better. Humans have
                        escaped this winnowing for far too long."
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                          "Natural selection leaves the survivors stronger and better. Humans have
                          escaped this winnowing for far too long."
                          hahaha thank you gene for the good laugh.

yha i was watching the news and theres been 3 cases here in kansas and only 1 person died and he went to mexico and got it there i think if i heard correctly i wasnt really paying attention really lol

Comment

Hopefully the virus isn't too deadly. It might just be too early to tell. The media is strange when something like this happens. Both SARS and avian influenza in recent memory. There are alot more diseases that kill alot more people, but they aren't rich people who make the 6 o'clock news or the tabloid press. Anyone ever heard of Spanish Influenza? Only killed between 2.5 to 5% of the worlds population... Dengue fever? Currently 2/5ths of the world at risk...
                            sigpic

Comment

i learned a little bit about Spanish Influenza in science class when we were learning about diseases and what not.
                              Dengue fever i might have heard of it sounds a little familier.

though i dont think its that deadly like news is making it out to be. you gotta remember its the news! the news always over exagerates shit even if its the smallest thing they make it into the
                              a big mess were it sounds like there about to be bombed.

Comment

Wow, Mexico has it rough. Swine Flu deaths and now an Earthquake.

Comment

Working...
                                X