Swine Flu.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swine Flu.

It's all over the news now like its some huge epidemic... I personally think its another west nile virus/bird flu and will end up being cured and/or forgotten about in 6 months or so... I was wondering though... If no one wants this flu to be spread, then why don't they just lock down the cities where they have found the cases?

What are your thoughts on this?

millitary quarintine my friend,thats my thoughts.
    thats probably what the mexicans are trying to do.
    dont really care

Comment

Yeah, but now its spreading here in the US and no one is doing anything about it... I'm thinking some major quarantine is needed, but I'm sure they won't do it and they'll just let this thing spread everywhere like they have with all the other flu's/viruses.

Comment

Oh crap, I live in SD where the flu has spread. Good thing I am not sick... but still, I'm freaking scared of a quarantine. Dammit.

Comment

I think I'll start worrying more when there's been deaths outside of Mexico.

Comment

Wow...this thread gave me a great idea.

...who else would love to see a Pig B.O.W. in a Resident Evil game?

Comment

Comment

I was thinking more along the lines of this:

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                  Duke Nukem?

Comment

gotta hate the damn flu.

Comment

I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
                      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-26-2009, 11:23 PM.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

But one of our very own THIA users zomBD lives there, we can't just forget about him lol.
                        Last edited by REmaster; 04-26-2009, 11:29 PM.
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
                          Fucking A. I agree with Ripley.

In all seriousness though, I have a few friends who are like freaking out over this. I'm honestly not all that worried about it. Like someone else said, I'll start to worry when deaths outside of Mexico start occurring.

Comment

its probley just some sort of T-virus infection the will infect all of north america, and everyone will be zombificated and chris and leon will team up to kill all of us zomnies......wait.........

capcom dont steal my idea >.<

Comment

Originally posted by Spera01 View Post
                              Fucking A. I agree with Ripley.

In all seriousness though, I have a few friends who are like freaking out over this. I'm honestly not all that worried about it. Like someone else said, I'll start to worry when deaths outside of Mexico start occurring.
                              It already has. It killed 30 people through-out mexico and US. I heard it in the news. I starting to worry. Did they make vacines for it yet?

EDIT: Breaking News: China apperantly found patients with the virus "Swine Flu".

My response: We are all screwed.... Till someone does something about it.
                              Last edited by hellrizer; 04-27-2009, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X