Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
    I was just watching ESPNews when I saw this on the bottom line:

Texas officials have postponed all high school athletic activity until May 11th due to swine flu.

Actually, it's all out-side of school events for all public schools in Texas.

Comment

well it's reached level 5 which means Pandemic is imminant, this really sucks, damn pigs being mixing vessels, Egypt is killing all of the pigs

Comment

I'm honestly not worried. Everyone freaked out about Avian Flu and the West Nile Virus and I'm fine. Unless a bunch of people around me start getting it, I won't worry.

Comment

i wasn't worried about those either, but I live in NY and there are 64 cases here, so I'm getting worried

Comment

There is 16 cases in CA and now I'm starting to get worried because its getting closer where I am.... The government is trying to tell us to not be alarmed and that its not that serious. Don't be alarmed my ass!! Some shit is gonna go down within the next few days.

Comment

there was 1 here but the guy is recovering

Comment

Yea apparently the earliest case ever, which was a litle boy, has recovered and said he feels good.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

This is just a form on the flu that we didn't have inoculations for. If you get it, it'll suck, but as long as you aren't the biggest idiot in the world you will get better. The media really enjoys playing these things up for ratings and such.

Comment

Well, some lady got sick about half an hour from here. One of two cases in Michigan. So yeah, I'll wash my hands a lot... but outside of that, I think I'll do alright. Unless someone gets it in my school. Then we'll have problems. >_>

Comment

• Originally posted by Neoblast View Post
                      quarantine the cities jus like in resident evil 2 apocalypse, a great wall over the city
                      They are suspending flights coming from here to Argentina, Cuba, Ecuador and France proposed to do the same to all of the Europe Union. That's a huge "wall" if you ask me.

And just droping some info for all of you.

- Good news, two retrovirals have been found useful to fight H1N1: Relenza and Tamiflu.
                      - Bad news, 99 confirmed people infected with the virus in Mexico; 8 dead.
                      - Mexico: All non-essential activity will be stopped from 1 to 5 of May.

Thank god for videogames, because I'm getting soooooooo bored. Can't go out (and there's nothing to do outside either).

I need zombies.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by zomBD View Post
                        Thank god for videogames, because I'm getting soooooooo bored. Can't go out (and there's nothing to do outside either).

I need zombies.
                        me too, i'm so bored!!! i'm starting to feel clautrophobic here!!!! also, i have my allergies, it's not so good being in a room so full of dust!!!! i haven't go out since moday morning!!!!!

Comment

• An map tracking the outbreak, updated more frequently than the one by DR. Niman:
                          This is a map depicting confirmed and probable cases of the 2009 Influenza A/H1N1 outbreak. We have international collaborators with a diverse set of expertise (healthcare, emergency management, and technology). We are striving to keep this map as accurate as possible. If you'd like to help, please leave a message on our forum, and we will update the map as soon as possible. Thank you! Link to this map: http://swinemap.org/

I am less concerned about the infection at the moment, and more fascinated in the live tracking of the pandemic. Quite an educational experience. .

Of course we must always consider this does not count for the entirety of the outbreak, as many cases will go unreported.

EDIT: Also, it has finally spread along the western coast to WA, in less than 2 days. It'll be interesting to see what direction it takes, and where the next clusters will start forming in Canada.
                          Last edited by Red-Jackal; 04-30-2009, 04:33 AM.

Comment

• Michael Jackson fans out in droves.
                            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Red-Jackal View Post
                              An map tracking the outbreak, updated more frequently than the one by DR. Niman:
                              This is a map depicting confirmed and probable cases of the 2009 Influenza A/H1N1 outbreak. We have international collaborators with a diverse set of expertise (healthcare, emergency management, and technology). We are striving to keep this map as accurate as possible. If you'd like to help, please leave a message on our forum, and we will update the map as soon as possible. Thank you! Link to this map: http://swinemap.org/

I am less concerned about the infection at the moment, and more fascinated in the live tracking of the pandemic. Quite an educational experience. .

Of course we must always consider this does not count for the entirety of the outbreak, as many cases will go unreported.

EDIT: Also, it has finally spread along the western coast to WA, in less than 2 days. It'll be interesting to see what direction it takes, and where the next clusters will start forming in Canada.
                              HOLY HELL!!! Two days ago there was like 3 people infected in CA but look at it now!! This shit is multiplying QUICK!!!

Comment

• I wouldn't worry. Apparently cases of the flu have been falling in Mexico and, apart from the one death of a baby (which was a mexican baby as far as I'm aware and should be counted as a mexican death), there's been no fatal cases outside of Mexico.

As far as I'm aware.

Comment

Working...
                                X