This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill Forum now up!!!

Finally a Silent Hill thread now up. The Horror Is Alive used to feature a nice Silent Hill Section with all kinds of stuff, and pics and whatnot. This is my first step in getting Silent Hill back to THIA. I love that game, almost as much as Resident Evil. Since the movie, Silent Hill is now becoming much more well known.

Sometime soon I should start uploading the Silent Hill soundtracks. I am still testing out that hosting site I found. So far so good, everything on it seems good. I just have to start getting it situated. Maybe I can talk Ice into starting at least one page of the Soundtrack sections, and I can take it from there and get some soundtracks up. I can still do it without pages, I would just give a bunch of links.

Anyways, any SH questions, post them, I probably will be monitoring these threads a lot.

I love love love Silent Hill. I picked the first one up at blockbuster for 5 bucks new years eve and I like it more than Resident Evil (except number 4.) I let my friend borrow it but she hasn't returned it >: (.

Anyway, what was the name of the drug that messed with the Silent Hillians? I can't remember the name. For some reason, that bothers me.

Comment

white claudia? i love silent hill too SH 2 was the best one

Comment

I think my favorite/most-disturbing was Sillent Hill 4. Those ghosts freaked me out nasty the first time I played. Now they're just annoying... Come to think of it, I could never save the girl in that game... She'd always ended up getting ground up >_>;;

Comment

My favourite is SH3. I dunno, it seems somehow a little more...realistic?

Comment

silent hill 3 was the bloodiest/nastiest. silent hill 4 wasn't scary

Comment

Yeah, I loved Silent Hill 2 best. 1 and 3 were both pretty good too.

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                Silent hill 4 wasn't scary
                I guess living in an apartment building made it scarier >_> The whole, "what if that happened here" ran through my head a couple times actually

Comment

i used to live in an apartment building didn't you find it wierd how slooow henry was. i mean who gets up in the morning and watches their closet then look at the bed then look at the ground i'm more of a bed thinker

Comment

It was a decent game, but it didnt feel very tied in to the story for obvious reasons. I still need to hunt down a copy of Silent Hill 2 Greatest Hits on PS2. Never played through it sadly.

Comment

Silent Hill3 is the best because it had a great atmospher of Mall one minuet Hell the next

Plus the Douglas the flasher mode was so funny I swear I passed out laughing

Comment

lol douglas was so weird, and i liked it when heather said "shut your stinkin' mouth bitch!' that part was good

Comment

If you would like, I have tons of SH stuff uploaded and could link it all in a thread. I wasn't sure if I'm supposed to or not, so I'm asking before I try it.
                          Last edited by Canas Renvall; 11-02-2008, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Depends. So long as nothing you link is illegal, such as whole comercial games that can be bought over here, DVD's you can get over here, comics you can buy over here etc, or music from the OST's that you should buy then you can link away.

Comment

i liked sh 2 the best idk it just had atmosfer and story and plus it had great puzzles

Comment

Working...
                              X