Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silent Hill Forum now up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmoon View Post
    Nah, it just hasn't been mentioned in 100 days. The Silent Hill sub-forum (and some of the others) only show threads that have been active in the last 100 days, just click on the sub-forum and head to the bottom. Under 'Thread Display Options' you can change it from 100 days to beginning, and go find them.

EDIT: Because I'm nice, here's one dealing with the first movie - http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...ent-Hill-Movie

And one for the second movie - http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...ovie-Confirmed
    Yeah but can I even make a post on them?

I think the mods (especially the NEW ones eagerly waiting to use the banhammer) wouldn't take it too kindly if I were to resurrect an old post.

amiright?
    Last edited by Pikminister; 11-08-2011 at 06:51 PM.
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.

THIA Staff

Fingers crossed this next SH movie lives up to the first.. good thing so far is that Malcolm McDowell is playing Leonard Wolf. Leonard was a bad ass..

Overly Old School

Quote Originally Posted by Pikminister View Post
    Yeah but can I even make a post on them?

I think the mods (especially the NEW ones eagerly waiting to use the banhammer) wouldn't take it too kindly if I were to resurrect an old post.

amiright?
    I personally don't mind a thread getting pulled back up, so long as it makes sense. Or you can start a move thread. Up to you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmoon View Post
    I personally don't mind a thread getting pulled back up, so long as it makes sense. Or you can start a move thread. Up to you.
    I too personally don't mind a thread getting bumped up here if it makes sense and you have a good contribution to make to it.

#16 Eliminator

Like this forum, Silent Hill is now dead, sadly. However, Centralia is supposed to be getting released this fall. I've not even seen anything beyond a red image, so I've nothing to go by. However, since Silent Hill was always mostly different in every game anyway, a spiritual successor won't hurt fans. I'm just angry about Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities being delayed.

2017 really hasn't been the best of years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information