Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 Coming to PC Later This Year

In 3D.

Yes, you read that right. Resident Evil 5 will be released for the PC later this year, and it will support NVIDIA's new GeForce 3D vision technology.

For the full scoop, head on over to Kotaku.

not surprising at all, let's see what the modding community can do with this when it gets released.

Comment

Well will the extra content that is being promised also be available for the consoles in the future? Come on, Capcom!
      Im wondering if it will have mouse support.
      I bet my computer is way too old for Resident Evil 5.

Comment

I might by this when it comes down in price. I think just love pissing money away but I think capcom has gotten a lot of my money over the past few years.

Comment

The only 'extra content' confirmed thus far is that Nvidia 3D support.

Comment

This is good, with RE5 & SFIV on PC (and Tekken & Soul Calibur on PSP), i don't need a PS3!

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon Quinn View Post
              The only 'extra content' confirmed thus far is that Nvidia 3D support.
              well split screen will not be included, huh? unless maybe there is like controller support.

Comment

I would hate a in game extra exclusive for the PC, I hope Capcom don't do anything like that.
                Eventually I will buy the game, but I'll have to upgrade my pc first...

Comment

Originally posted by padamibr View Post
                  I would hate a in game extra exclusive for the PC, I hope Capcom don't do anything like that.
                  They did it for DMC4.

Comment

3D vision? As in viewable with 3D glasses? Exprain.

Comment

Whoa 3D technology? Now we can see Chris's Over-sized muscles in 3D!! And Sheva's pom-poms Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                        not surprising at all, let's see what the modding community can do with this when it gets released.
                        ya really,btw awesome news, i'm so exited! Being a PS3 only owner I just hope the online will feature PC/360 cross platform like they did for Lost Planet!

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                          They did it for DMC4.
                          You scared me.

Comment

Yup, Legendary Dark Knight mode, where you have your normal DMC4 campaign with lots and lots of monsters to kill = awesome .

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                              I'm a big resident evil 4 modder, some of you may know me on those forums, as "wizard".

Now, me and a member Satyr, were talking in PM, and he brought up a good point, will Capcom allow modding in re5? If it has a Secdrom, or some kind of DRM to attempt to avoid piracy, I'm not sure Capcom will like people going around and releasing mods for a game under a DRM, this is of course, if it will have one (which the chances are high).

Comment

Working...
                              X