No announcement yet.

Funny thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started watching Attack on Titan on netflixs, god this show is intense & disturbing...

i just made an odd realization about that show, it almost seems kinda similar to a zombie apocalypse story except with a Macrophilia twist to it. ya know, like instead of rotting corpses its incredibly threatening mindless giants. i normally don't assume stuff like this but i cant help but wonder if the creator of this show has a few fetishes.

Comment

• ^Your post reminded of this gif:

Comment

• PCOS Charity

Comment

• its been a while since ive been on here :/ this site isnt too dead is it?

anyways... rest in peace you magnificent comedian.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_mmgnaxvU1M1qepf8yo1_500.png
Views:	1
Size:	419.4 KB
ID:	403738

Comment

• Comment

• damn.. been a while since i logged on here

Name:	tumblr_n714dkR0hH1t3wof6o3_500.png
Size:	422.1 KB
ID:	403845
              funny, but its quite sad how true it is

Comment

• Was drinking one of those 'all natural' veggie/fruit blend drinks at work, and one of my ear-buds accidentally fell into the bottle. It was completely covered in veggie and fruit goo. It had beets in it. So I turn to my friend and say: "Hey man, I got some new beets headphones"
                Last edited by Lead belly; 12-31-2014, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• I saw this contestant on an old episode of the Chinese dating show If you are the one.

Name:	Ifyouaretheone.jpg
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	403878

They air it in Australia and it's quite popular. Anyways...
                  sigpic

Comment

• its been a while sine i logged on

Comment

• in terms of WTF news there is apparently a Firearms manufacturing company called (i shit you not) Umbrella Corp. same logo of the fictional umbrella and everything

Umbrella Corporation is a research, development, and engineering firm incorporated in 2007 with primary focus on small arms design to include complete weapon systems.

my brother showed me this & im still questioning if its real or not... does capcom know about it?

Comment

Working...
                      X