Hate/Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
    I hate sick bastards that post homemade vids on youtube of little animals getting eaten without a chance. I was curious so I clicked on this video of this cute little white mouse, and all of sudden it gets dropped in a water tank...with what you ask? Piranhas of course Of course, a sad, sad struggle occured soon after. I've seen some horrible stuff in my day, but that's the only time I couldn't finish the vid.

animals eating animals is nature we cant change that

Comment

• ^ Your right and it doesn't bother me the least bit when it happens the natural way, but it just pisses me off when someone does it just for kicks. I'd like to stick his hand in the tank and film that

I bought RE: Director's cut from the Playstation Store and I'm sad they didn't add any new things to it, they could've at least added some trophies or a multiplayer battle mode like Deadly Silence did or something.

I Hate the different music in Director's cut, can't beat the original lol. It didn't bother me that much until I went down to Neptune's Area and heard a horrible substitute track.

Of course I still love the game itself, it's nice to be able to play it whenever and not worry about my disc failing (my copy has so many scratches, if you hold it up to the light it looks like a spiderweb lol).
      Last edited by REmaster; 05-31-2009, 10:15 PM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• I hate people who do cruel things to animals.

I love animals that do cruel things to people who are cruel to animals.

Comment

• I hate Miley freaking Cyrus

I love HorrorPops

Comment

• I hate that i used all my downloads up watching trailers yesterday, now it's taking ages to watch them today.

I love all the new trailers.

Comment

• i hate lag

i love MGO

Comment

Working...
              X