Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Play Asia stocking Biohazard 3 Source Next Re-Release!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Asia stocking Biohazard 3 Source Next Re-Release!

After shooting off an email to Play-Asia they are now stocking the Source Next Re-Release of Biohazard 3. This is good news as even I havent found a shop yet which carries it. It comes with the relatively low price tag of 29.90. Rumor has it that its just the same treatment as the Biohazard 2 re-release so if you want high quality cutscenes and improved XP compadibility this is the right game for you!

You can order your copy at Play-Asia.com
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-23-2006, 11:17 PM.

Thanks for the heads up, John. I ordered it and finally the new BH 2 PC version aswell, I cannot wait for their arrival.

Estimated Shipping Date: June 12!
    Last edited by MeganGrass; 05-26-2006, 09:52 PM.
    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Yeah I seen that too, sucks But oh well what are ya gonna do. At least I got them to place an order for it heh. I was begining to abandon hope for it at a decent price.

Comment

2 weeks to the day after I ordered them, Play-Asia finally shipped the games out yesterday.

Of course I haven't recieved them yet, but I saw the XP version of BH2 on torrent and couldn't resist.... and just as expected, the XP version runs EXACTLY the same as the older Win98 version does!!! Utter Bullshit (with a capital "B")!!! The only good thing about it is of course the uncompressed FMVs' which are amazing!

The gameplay on the other hand, well to put it frankly, blows fat cock. There's still texture issues (lines through screen, etc.), and the game runs at a whopping, get this, 40 Fps! "SourceNext" is full of shit...Just for reference, my specs:

Pentium 4 HT 3.0Ghz LGA775/915G Chipset
        800Mhz BUS
        2 Gb RAM
        XP Pro
        Nvidia GeForce 6600GT (SLI Mode)

To those reading this: DO NOT BUY THIS NEW PC VERSION OF BIOHAZARD 2!

Like mentioned before, I have yet to recieve both the new BH 2 and BH 3 PC versions, but the new BH 2 version I downloaded through torrent only made me relize one thing ~ I wasted 100$ buying and having these games shipped from Hong Kong! Goddamn CAPCOM and their money-making schemes, just remake the fuckin' games already! I'm sick of these shitty "ports" and "updates" that simply fail to deliver. At the end of the day, CAPCOM only cares about $$$$$, not quality or the fans for that matter.
        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

I finally got them both, and.....

EDIT: Ok, so I may have been to blunt about these ports, afterall you can disable EVERY single enhancement effect your Graphics Card has to offer (AA, AF, etc.) and play with no texture corruption, but I still feel neither of these titles are worth buying if you already own the WIN98 editions.
          Last edited by MeganGrass; 06-13-2006, 04:06 PM.
          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Sad, thy don't sell it anymore .

Comment

Did you...did you seriously just bump a 6 year old thread?
              Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 11-14-2012, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Blast from the past !

Comment

its weird read a today's post, and one post up, its from 2006, yay, the world is completely different.

Comment

OK folks, let's leave the eight year old thread be. It's cranky and wishes to go back to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                      Did you...did you seriously just bump a 6 year old thread?
                      Yes just want to buy this version ;).

Originally posted by originalzombie View Post
                      Blast from the past !
                      yEAHH XD

Comment

Serious, stop posting in a thread that is older than some of the members!

Comment

Working...
                        X