Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did lisa trevor ever freak any of you out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did lisa trevor ever freak any of you out?

I don't know about you guys but everytime she appeared in the remake, even though she was slow and easy to get around, it just freaked the shit out of me every time. She, in my book, definatley goes down as one of the most nerve racking BOW in the series.

YES!!! Even though UC screwed her up, it gave me a sense of nostalgia and fear (which is very rare in UC) since I lost REmake to my storage. Hell, she probably survived that chandelier and explosion (UC), probably living in the Arklay woods. God, just imagine her voice, in the dark, in the Arklay woods, next to a blown-up city. Ugh... In short, yes, she does creep me out. A lot.

Comment

When you go and check the iron gates under the staircase in the hall and you hear her chains rattling around as she moans, that scared the hell outta me.

Comment

I'll tell ya, when you get to the cabin and read the little girl notes and you know that you are in her house......that was freaky as hell for me. Once i ran past her and got out of the cabin, it took me forever to get out of the woods, because part of me just felt like she was going to come after me like nemesis.

Comment

Creepy *shivers....*
          G virus skin-masked stalker girl follows you around
          till she kills you with that wrist stock.
          Love the Nemesis like tentacles too

Comment

Well, I can say that she surprised me when I first played Remake. This is what I was thinking when I first saw her, "Is she still following me!? Is she still following ME!?". I couldn't help, but stop and turn around during the whole level.

Comment

if it wasn't her with her chains freaking the hell outta me it was the crimson heads that my mate 'forgot' too mention too me, my heart was never the same again >.<

Comment

well since i already know about Lisa Trevor and i know when and where she comes out at, i dont think i'll be scared when i play REmake.

Comment

I can say that her scream freaked me out a little bit.
                  sigpic

Comment

Holy crap, yes. Spoiler:
                    REmake is freaking awesome. True pure survival HORROR.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                      well since i already know about Lisa Trevor and i know when and where she comes out at, i dont think i'll be scared when i play REmake.
                      God I love that game. I think that a combination of Lisa and the crimson heads will give you a heart attack lol. It has to be the scariest RE game, the lights, the sounds...scary. That's probably why it's my favorite
                      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

yeah, the remake was a true classic. One of the only remakes that took something great and made it even better. The shear graphics of the game are still on par with some of the games made today in my opinion.

But back to lisa trevor, i have never been so literally afraid of a boss in the series. It must be something about lisa still kinda having a personality and a mask that makes her so creepy. Ive often wondered what she looked like under the mask. I also love how she hinted nemesis and G since her back had the eyeball tumors with nemesis tentacles.

Comment

Oh my lord yes. Lisa creeped me the hell out, I really need to replay REmake soon and remind myself of her. It's not even just the times when you meet her or hear her lurking closeby, but I remember reading the Wesker reports and general info about her and the whole story is just spine-tingling and makes those meetings with her that much more frightening.

Comment

Oh goodness yes. D: Lisa Trevor is a frightening beast indeed. When you descend in the elevator in the underground and she just comes out of nowhere from behind the wall where the camera doesn't show... Eep! And her room is even worse. All the candles and dolls... I just ran through, I thought she was gonna come after me. XD Ah, Lisa. We need more monsters like you again. D:

Comment

Oh my lord yes. Lisa creeped me the hell out, I really need to replay REmake soon and remind myself of her. It's not even just the times when you meet her or hear her lurking closeby, but I remember reading the Wesker reports and general info about her and the whole story is just spine-tingling and makes those meetings with her that much more frightening.
                              oh yeah after reading all the files saying how she was indestructable and they have yet find a way to dispose of her, it just ruined your whole morale when you actually meet her.

Comment

Working...
                              X