No announcement yet.

What kind of music you like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EuroDance...Rock...Trance...Electronic...Pop...Fem ale Opera...
    I don't like...Metal...Classic...Male Opera...Jazz...Etc...
    My favorite band would be t.A.T.u, though they are mainly known in Russia, not sure if any of you have heard them before.

Comment

My favorite band would be t.A.T.u, though they are mainly known in Russia, not sure if any of you have heard them before.
      Unfortunately.

They released a lesbian schoolgirl POP music video over here in the U.S. and were famous for it for about 5 minutes.
      Last edited by MeganGrass; 12-31-2007, 12:00 PM.
      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Yeah, they got famous in U.K for 4 weeks, but they're not really lesbians, just publicity enforced from their ***hole manager. He made one loose 10 pounds and had the other cut her hair short and dye it black. Just for the image of Lesbians, he was sick...

Comment

t.A.T.u have a couple of alright songs, not really sure i'm looking forward to their upcoming movie though.

Comment

wow they're gonna have a movie?

Comment

My thoughts exactly.

Anyways, how the hell could I forget the good folk over at OC Remix? Some of my favorites are:

Disco Dan
              Project X
              Protricity
              AmIEviL
              Children Of The Monkey Machine
              Ceracryst

And of course, one of my all time favorites is Stemage, the person behind "Metroid Metal". I can't exclude Dan Taylor, either. I plan to Donate to Stemage, one of these days...his work is nothing short of astounding.
              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

I like different types of music, ranging from new age to heavy metal. Although I have to say I'm a sucker for 80's music, especially cheesy 80's music . Nothing brightens up your day more than some cheesy tunes with rather bad vocals

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                  It's the story of two of t.A.T.u. fans, the story basically turns around the passion for the Russian group. The leading roles are played by the Hollywood act...

A movie has been in the works for years, but originally it was going to actually star them, but be an anime.

Last edited by rewak; 01-03-2008, 05:56 AM.

Comment

My taste is similar to Omega's. Drum and Bass, hard electro stuff and OSTs for the memories.

Comment

that movie looked random.. lol um am i the only one that thinks that? cus the comments to it were about how cool it looked : / but i think otherwise

Comment

I LOVE my metal, i do listen to other stuff though, such as, (im gonna get killed here ) RAP!!!, DnB, Trance, Happy Hardcore and Old School Dance tunes.

Comment

what's DnB ?

Comment

Drum n Bass

Comment

Working...
                            X