No announcement yet.

Single, taken, or in a relationship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay so lastnight I asked the girl I like out on a date and she said YES! So yeah I'm pretty excited to see how that will go atm. I'm also quite nervous about it too lol.

Comment

You go, girl!

Comment

well, me and my ex broke up after 3yrs back on christmas day last yr, to find out she had beeing sleeping with other guys, who don't have a life and work hard everyday to make a living. But a few months later im back on my feet and in another relationship.

I hate being single, i like having someone there for me when i need them. And the whole casual dating thing pisses me off. What is the point of getting close to someone, when you'll be with someone else the next weekend. If im going to date someone, that means i care about them and don't want to be blown off just like that.

Comment

I never do the 'let's be friends' thing anymore if a girl has wronged me. It's so much easier to just hate someone and never see them again, especially if they've used you, rather then both pretend to be friends.
          I glad someone else feels exactly the way I do.

I try to tell it like it is, even if it pisses someone off so being friends with someone doesn't work if you hate them. The only problem I have is if a girl has wronged me and I ignore her, she wants to talk to you even more. It's hard to get over someone when it seems like there always around.
          Last edited by Stars1356; 05-23-2009, 01:31 AM.

Comment

im single been in a relationship 5 times and all 5 of them didn't go so well. so i decided SCREW LOVE!
            Last edited by chris redfield; 05-22-2009, 02:14 AM.

Comment

I broke up with my gf today, gotta say it sucks, but in the end it was definitely the right move. Although I still have strong feelings for her, the whole not seeing each other for a while at times got frustrating. Ever since she got accepted into an Ivy League college she's always been doing extracurricular stuff so her transcript will be great ever since then i rarely see her. Funny how before the whole college stuff we were inseperable, we were attached to each other with superglue lol.

I'm done as of now with the whole dating and relationship thing. When I'll get back into it idk, but it's a smart move for me at this point in my life where big decisions are going to come up. It'll give me a more free and open mind, and it'll hopefully put perspective into things

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackMamba View Post
                I broke up with my gf today, gotta say it sucks, but in the end it was definitely the right move. Although I still have strong feelings for her, the whole not seeing each other for a while at times got frustrating. Ever since she got accepted into an Ivy League college she's always been doing extracurricular stuff so her transcript will be great ever since then i rarely see her. Funny how before the whole college stuff we were inseperable, we were attached to each other with superglue lol.

I'm done as of now with the whole dating and relationship thing. When I'll get back into it idk, but it's a smart move for me at this point in my life where big decisions are going to come up. It'll give me a more free and open mind, and it'll hopefully put perspective into things

I'm sorry you broke up with your gf I'm glad you feel relieved though. I wish you the best!!!

Comment

When are you meeting your girlfriend then? Tonight, isn't it?
                  See you in hell.

Comment

I had one relationship 3 years ago that had a spark for the first few months but eventually I did the "let's be friends" thing because I wasn't getting anything out of it. While it seemed to crush her at the time, less than a month later she went out with a mutual friend. He broke up with her around the same number of months as me because I paraphrase "she was annoying." I think she's needy for that kind of companionship (IIRC she's manic-depressive), but I can't help but feel like I wronged her a little.

Lately I haven't had the best opinion of myself so I'm avoiding relationships for the time being. That'll pass I'm sure, but my overlying deficiencies are my anxiety problems. It's miserable, it weighs me down.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
                      I'm sorry you broke up with your gf I'm glad you feel relieved though. I wish you the best!!!
                      thanks but just 24 hours later, now i feel like utter crap. it was probably one of the hardest things i've done seeing as how I knew we were so great together. i feel so shitty right now, ugh. fudge, gotta straighten up, got a big game tomorrow can't let this weigh me down

Comment

I asked someone out last night. Went pretty well. Although, she was in a (justifiably) bad mood and basically said something which translates to "seal the deal tomorrow" so uhh, yeah.

Needless to say, I haven't been that nervous asking a girl out in a long, long time. Couldn't stop shaking.
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I'm single woo-hoo!
                          My last relationship pretty much insured that I would be not dating for a very long time, following that last relationship I fell pretty hard for a best friend and when we talked about it his reply was, "I <3 you too... BUT we're best friends if something bad happens than we wouldn't be friends anymore. But there is grl I want to bang @ work so you ok with that right?"

-___-;

YAY

Comment

Yeah, she's mine. =D Sealed the deal like an absolute pro.
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by misstvirus View Post
                              I'm single woo-hoo!
                              My last relationship pretty much insured that I would be not dating for a very long time, following that last relationship I fell pretty hard for a best friend and when we talked about it his reply was, "I <3 you too... BUT we're best friends if something bad happens than we wouldn't be friends anymore. But there is grl I want to bang @ work so you ok with that right?"

-___-;

YAY
                              Damn, that sucks. What a jerk. I <3 you Katy. Isn't that enough?

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                              Yeah, she's mine. =D Sealed the deal like an absolute pro.
                              Fuckin' A, bro, good shit. Isn't that such an awesome feeling?
                              Last edited by Vector; 05-25-2009, 03:12 PM.

Comment

i gotz me a date on the 27th lol im taking her to NIИ plus the fact i did the save eric fund me and her will meet Trent Reznor together which should be a blast cause she likes NIИ,not as much as me but if there was a girl like that it would be the day.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X