• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 28 Days Later

28 Days later was a pretty good movie.
    28 Weeks Later was okay, I suppose.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

But will they try to make a 3rd one? I have heard rumors of a third one in Europe, but this may very well all be simple gossip.

28 months later was what i heard the next one would be called but that was a long time ago and nothing has been heard about it since, hope there is a sequel though

Comment

yha i hope they make another movie 28 years from now.

Comment

28 Days Later is one of my favorite movies of all-time and easily one of the best horror films to come out in recent memory. Good plot, great acting, good script, awesome realism and a disturbing ending. I feel bad for anyone who can't appreciate the movie for what it is.

Comment

i hated the movie but there was a few scenes i thought were pretty good but it still didnt change the fact that the movie is bad

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
            i hated the movie but there was a few scenes i thought were pretty good but it still didnt change the fact that the movie is bad
            How exactly was it bad? I'm curious. You can't just say "it's bad" without supporting it.

Comment

How so?

Comment

i didnt like the story to it. hows that? i thought the story was shit but i thought it was more entertaining than Andersons RE films. oh yha those were really zombies. damn i didnt know that zombies ran track in the olympics.

but yha i thought the movie sucked. thats my opinion though.

Comment

i didnt like the story to it. hows that? i thought the story was shit but i thought it was more entertaining than Andersons RE films. oh yha those were really zombies. damn i didnt know that zombies ran track in the olympics.
                  Put yourself in the main character's shoes. You wake up out of a coma and your entire city is deserted. Remember that scene in the chapel? Fucking terrifying. I would've shit my pants. Then, he goes home to find his parents lying dead in their bed having commit suicide. Freakin' brilliant.

As for the zombies, I like them a HELL of a lot more than the slow, lumbering idiots in the early RE games.

Comment

opinions opinions.

Comment

Both are awesome films, but Weeks is vastly superior to Days in my opinion. Just rewatched both of them last week and honestly forgot how fantastic they are.

Also, John Murphy's work on the music for both films makes me pee my pants. So fucking great.

Comment

I didn't like the fact that Cillian Murphy became Rambo at the end, but I would say 28 Days Later was a good movie. Weeks was okay, but it definitely wasn't as enjoyable. I didn't think there was any resolution, it just kinda ended.
                        As for the zombies, I like them a HELL of a lot more than the slow, lumbering idiots in the early RE games.
                        I'm interested in what the rage-infected humans are thinking, because more so than any other living dead film, they definitely are still human. That kid in Days who says "I HATE YOU!" opens up all kinds of theoretical doors.
                        Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 05-20-2009, 06:26 PM.

Comment

both are excellent feelms, I think 28 days later was better because the story was much more worked out, but 28 weeks later doen't stay behind.... well... i don't know! both are good films, very interesting; the second one seems like a sequel with much more money, better efects and all

Comment

Weeks would have been fine if it didn't have that stupid Paris coda sequence at the end. The movie should have ended with the helicopter going over Dover and left it open ended. I don't often ask for that in films but this movie deserved it...

Comment

It is very important to note that the infected are not zombies. They're not dead. They're still, for lack of a better term, human but infected with a disease that has driven them insane with pure, undiluted rage. The worry thing? Look at a disease that alters your personality and thought process, such as rabies, and it's not nearly as big a stretch as zombies...

28 Days is one of my favourite movies, ever. It's more of a thinking horror movie than most. It doesn't always spoon feed you details, or doesn't feed you them all, like just how much human the infected still have in them. I also liked how the movie developed and such. It essentially shows the extremes...the extremes of the infected, the extremes of the soldiers, and eventually the extremes the hero's take to survive.

I felt that the second one was too...well, action packed. Just when you thought you were meeting the main characters and would really start the story of escaping from London the person got killed. You were never really able to form any kind of emotional attatchment once the outbreak began.

Comment

Working...
                              X