No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea how it started all i know is how it started with me.That of course you joining Biohazard-HQ and making multiple accounts and harassing members who you didn't get along with aka Breaking clearlly posted forum rules.

Comment

Originally posted by BHXTyrant View Post
      I have no idea how it started all i know is how it started with me.That of course you joining Biohazard-HQ and making multiple accounts and harassing members who you didn't get along with aka Breaking clearlly posted forum rules.
      That was Lucky, Dimitri and Adaspek actually. I couldn't give a toss what they say about me now, but back then they were really getting on my nerves big time. I don't even frequent Resident Evil sites anymore. I still try to sneak into Resident Evil Horror and RECommunity sometimes, but they just ban me. Their problem, not mine.

Since I've been reinstated into The Horror Is Alive discussion boards, I've only posted sporiadically and the only reason I'm here as much as I am is because Capcom announced a new Resident Evil game and movie so there's a bit of a hot topic going here, for the time being at least.

Give me to the end of September and I'll be gone for good. I never cared about being here in the first place and banning me is fun for you then go have your fun. I've been to every Resident Evil site going and they all seem to be full of ignorant assholes, but don't quote me on that one.

Comment

No matter which members it was rules are rules and you broke them.After all you have done if you honestly can't see why they ban you then you are blind.If you had a forum and someone did to you what you did to others you damn sure would do the same and your a liar if you say otherwise because i have seen you ban quite a few on your various forums you tried to start.

Actually im still waiting for the day when you can actually admit to yourself that it was your fault for breaking rules but i wont hold my breath on that one
        Anyway i wasted enough time arguing with you even though it was fun while it lasted.
        Last edited by BHXTyrant; 09-23-2006, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Well, it all began when a guy called Alexander Ashford invited me to Resident Evil Horror and TotallyRE. I managed to reach premium status on the former, but the latter told the former that I had been a nuisance, so DaMa banned me.

Not only that, but Alexander Ashford found me boring, so he was more than happy to keep me banned. Then I met other people like Adaspek and Lucky and they were in cahoots with the people who disliked me. Although they were fine at first, they soon became particularly nasty.

So BHXTyrant, you know Ada right? Why does she hate me so much?

Comment

Why does she hate you?That must be a trick question.why not hate you?Hmm for starters how about messing up her forums after you claim she deleted yours (which is 100% incorrect)?how about years worth of harassment by e-mail,spamming her forums,insulting her,then PMing her asking stupid questions like the one above?How about the numerous times you openly admitted to hacking her forums and deleting them?How about the harassing PM's at every other forum she is a member of?How about registering at other forums using her name,avatar and sig pretending to be her?Think that sums it up eh?

Comment

But the only threads Ada responds to are word games. I've seen her at loads of boards but she rarely posts a damn thing that makes sense.

She never attempts to have a civil discussion with me about the hacking matter either. Not only that, but she phoned my house twice in 2004 to babble about me paying for hacking her server and then she asked Marie if we had puppies for sale.

I wonder how she got my phone number. I don't even need to wonder.
              Last edited by Grace Saunders; 09-23-2006, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Hmm you like 80's music right?That means you probally responde to 80's music topics,Point is whatever is fun for you thats what you will do so thats what she does.I fail to see how that has any sort of impact on this discussion.

And personally i wouldn't wanna talk to you either.what the hell is that?why would someone want to talk to someone who wrongfully accused them then hacked there forum?The only call you would have got from me is if there was a lawyer of some sort involved.
                Last edited by BHXTyrant; 09-23-2006, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Oh right then. Doesn't really seem like something worth bringing up, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceeeee View Post
                    I hate people that are really slow in public, yet insist on always being first or hogging the mechanical stairs.

Cyclists who think they are pedestrians. I don't mind that you're on the sidewalk, but please be careful.

Cyclists who don't know what breaks are for. I'm blocking the way, and I can't see you? Don't yell watch out, hit the breaks you fucking moron.

ahhh....
                    Next time a cyclist rides by me too fast, im gonna swing my leg up and kick him into the road. Preferably in front of a bus.

Comment

I'll tell ya what chaps my ass..

Either Windows Vista or I-Tunes corrupting my music files!! Songs will not play or drop out half way through.. AAARRGHH.

OK. I'm calm...

Comment

Son of a bitch! I just got outbid on Yahoo Japan on the entire set of Biohazard 2 comics. I was really looking forward to winning that and would have bid more had I known some sniping ass would have come in at the last few moments

ヤフオク!は、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るヤフオク!で、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

OMG!
                          They look great! I havn't even seen those ones before...

It reminds me of one of my early experiences on ebay. I was a noob at the whole ebay thing and hadn't learned all the tricks. I was bidding on the full set of Bio3 HK comics and was already doing a little 'victory dance' over how cheap I was getting them for. Then at the last second I was outbid. The final bid was also much lower than what I was prepared to pay... Aarrrgh! I've never seen them since

Comment

Originally posted by UBCS View Post
                            I'll tell ya what chaps my ass..

Either Windows Vista or I-Tunes corrupting my music files!! Songs will not play or drop out half way through.. AAARRGHH.

OK. I'm calm...
                            Don't be suprised if its I-tunes, does that to me with long music files.

I think the funniest ebay story i've had was late last year, I won a bid for a decent Gibson accoustic last year, however the bidder who lived 30mins from on train demanded that I pick the Guitar up myself.
                            He chose a relatively public spot in lambeth, but alot of muggings have happened there and I did win the bid for a measely 140 quid for what was a 300-350 pound guitar so naturally I was paranoid :p.

I was right to be, he apparantly had 4 people around the area looking very suspicious talking to the guy before the collection took place, reason I know that being the fact that my brother was on Duty in the area being a Police officer and made the drop in full uniform next to his squad car with 3 other PO's in it :p.

Saw the 4 leaving the location extremely sharpish after picking the guitar up.

Comment

GRRR Rackin' Frackin' scumfuckers....

I got a winning bid of 25,000yen on a 10th anniversary biohazard box set, then they cancelled and didn't go through with the sale!

For fucks sake! Grrr I'm pissed!
                              sigpic

Comment

I just managed to contact the guy who sold me the bootleg RE2 and RE3 for PC. Hahahaaaaaaa, I'm gonna try and get a refund!!! And if not, I'll contact eBay about it. Either way, he's in for a whole lotta shit!

Comment

Working...
                                X