No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I assume some big strings had to be pulled to make a moderator, an administrator, given that only administrators have the power to do this?

Perhaps there are super moderators around, though!
    Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      It's only protocol. We'll issue a statement to the press, pull a few strings and wait for everything to inevitably blow over.
      Well, that's what the Syndicate do, is it not? Do you not have any idea how serious this is? You'll sort it out you say? Well make sure you do for all our sakes!

Comment

• Don't threaten me, Emma. I've watched moderators get banned.

Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-07-2011, 01:51 PM.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          Don't threaten me, Emma. I've watched moderators get banned.
          I could ban you anytime I wanted. But not today. Not today.

Comment

• How many historic events have only the two of us witnessed together, Emma? How often did we make or change history? And our names can never grace any pages of record, no monument will ever bear our image, and yet, once again, tonight the course of human history will be set by two unknown individuals standing in the shadows.

See you in hell.

Comment

• I say you two fight it out, using only your chosen console and it's periphials as weapons.

...then I shall pounce the weakened victor. And probably the looser, too. I'm indiscriminate.

On the downside of my life, my backs hurting again, which likely means tommorow is going to be another day where I can't walk. At least more than a few steps, to the toilet.

And my toilet is blocked. Fuckers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                I say you two fight it out, using only your chosen console and it's periphials as weapons.
                A funny and interesting interpretation of the battle between the big game companies.http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3172626
                See you in hell.

Comment

• I don't see why consoles have to be at war.

Comment

• Also, in response to DONNIemo I have the cure for your woes. Seriously, listen to this:

Vince DiCola song, "Training Montage", from the Movie, "Rocky IV".
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• I think some GaGa would be more therapeutic than Rocky.

REMASTERED IN HD!Listen to brand new music from Bradley Cooper & Lady Gaga from the 'A Star Is Born' Soundtrack: http://smarturl.it/ASIBSoundtrackFollow Lady...

Comment

• GaGa is your response to everything.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Gaga is always the best answer.

Comment

• GaGa is the reason the 360 is superior to the PS3.

Comment

• Your attempts to convert me to GaGatology will not succe--oh go on then, I'll listen to Bad Romance again. Why not.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• I can actually imagine the Cigarette Smoking Man sitting writing a novel on his typewriter listening to some GaGa.

Comment

Working...
                                X