I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
    I can actually imagine the Cigarette Smoking Man sitting writing a novel on his typewriter listening to some GaGa.
    That's me right now.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      Your attempts to convert me to GaGatology will not succe--oh go on then, I'll listen to Bad Romance again. Why not.
      bless godga

Comment

• I've yet to visit this thread in anger, but reading this last page has made me angry.

Oh, and about this;
        Originally posted by Trent View Post
        I assume some big strings had to be pulled to make a moderator, an administrator, given that only administrators have the power to do this?

Perhaps there are super moderators around, though!
        Actually, all the current mods have super mod status. Don't think we have any regular/limited mods at the moment.

As for me being an admin with full site access and everything? I'll get into that whenever I make the next post about the current site status.
        Last edited by Carnivol; 01-07-2011, 07:16 PM. Reason: Hurr durr~~

Comment

• I'm ok, it was just a really bad night where it all caught up with me..

Now I just have a bad hangover and such.

I wasn't really asking for anything, I was just upset. I didn't realise I would get snapped at for that geeze.

Comment

• Everyone has there issues...including folks on the net. Generally, drinking when depressed will only make you more depressed, so it's not a great response. Of course, the last time I got dumped I put my fist through a mirror and then spent the last of my food budget on videogames and pizza, which wasn't the best way to cope either. But I did feel better. Just, you know, hungry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
              Of course, the last time I got dumped I put my fist through a mirror.
              This reminds me of a superstition that you can get seven years of bad luck for breaking a mirror.

Comment

• hmm i havent eaten all day, was way to hung over, ugh i lernt my lesson. -_-

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow Stalker View Post
                  This reminds me of a superstition that you can get seven years of bad luck for breaking a mirror.
                  Well, right after that I met my now wife. And while I had abut a year and a half of unholy shit raining on me, it got better. So...Myth Busted.

Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                  hmm i havent eaten all day, was way to hung over, ugh i lernt my lesson. -_-
                  Go eat some dry bread and drink water and juice. Or you'll start feeling worse.

Comment

Well, right after that I met my now wife. And while I had abut a year and a half of unholy shit raining on me, it got better. So...Myth Busted.
                    Figures.

Comment

• ...you sound disapointed that my life wasn't a living and eternal nightmare for 7 years. Your name is now on the list. Oh yes. THAT list.

But just to make you feel better, my back has, as I expected, cut out the use of my right leg. And I have a sudden meeting to attend with a potential buisness partner. So, out comes the walking sticks and the drugs.

Yay. Drugs.

Comment

• Ugh, a hangover today from 3 pints on an empty stomach yesterday.

Ever since I got a girlfriend, my drinking skills took a 90 degree dive.

By the way, the Gaga trend will die out soon. The lot of you who like this woman-beast do so because of her bizarre style and performances. I do not blame you honestly.
                        Last edited by Trent; 01-08-2011, 04:31 AM.
                        Freedom of Information.

Comment

...you sound disapointed that my life wasn't a living and eternal nightmare for 7 years. Your name is now on the list. Oh yes. THAT list.

But just to make you feel better, my back has, as I expected, cut out the use of my right leg. And I have a sudden meeting to attend with a potential buisness partner. So, out comes the walking sticks and the drugs.

Yay. Drugs.
                          WHOA, WHOA! EASY DARKMOON!

I don't know what you mean by "Your name is on the list. Oh yes. THAT list." , BUT I WOULD NEVER WISH SOMETHING THAT TERRIBLE ON YOU! NEVER!
                          Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 01-09-2011, 07:04 AM.

Comment

• Some moderators here have a dark kind of humor, don't worry Shadow he is only kidding.
                            Freedom of Information.

Comment

• ^ I hope so.

Comment

• No, I have no sense of humour. I fully intend to hunt you down, stalk you and then...stare at you through your windows. Forever. And ever. And ever. Or at least until I get bored/cold/hungry. Try taking a dump with me taking a peek!

Comment

Working...
                                X