I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    Try taking a dump with me taking a peek!
    PERVERT!!!

Comment

• Yes, I have visited Darkmoon many times and he is an assassin with a fondness of peering at people on the toilet. And when you're in bed, too.

Yes, me and Darkmoon have a dark sense of humour.
      Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-09-2011, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• Not so much 'dark' as 'a midnight shadow at the bottom of the darkest cave beneath the deepest oceon within the bell of the greatest leviathan.' Which is kinda of a dark royal purple kinda colour.

Comment

• The same color as the faces of those victims you choke to death with their own stupidity, right?
          Last edited by Canas Renvall; 01-09-2011, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
            Some moderators here have a dark kind of humor, don't worry Shadow he is only kidding.
            Listen, and understand. That moderator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are banned.

Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-09-2011, 12:37 PM.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Saving up to see my girlfriend, but it looks as though that will be delayed. Today I came to my car to find that all four tires were slashed. I can't think of anyone that would want to do this to me that I know of, but no one else in my neighborhood seems to have had their tires slashed....so what makes me so special?

So I need to repair all my tires from a job that cut my hours these past few weeks.

Things could be worse. Much worse. But I still feel like shit today.

EDIT: I should mention last year both me and my mother were hit by two different cars. Her car is still in the shop so I've given her rides with my newly repaired one only for this to happen. FML

By the way. Stephen King's new book. Full Dark No Stars has a short story that really puts it in perspective for me. Fair Extension....give it a read if you come across it.
              Last edited by Smiley; 01-12-2011, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                Saving up to see my girlfriend, but it looks as though that will be delayed. Today I came to my car to find that all four tires were slashed. I can't think of anyone that would want to do this to me that I know of, but no one else in my neighborhood seems to have had their tires slashed....so what makes me so special?

So I need to repair all my tires from a job that cut my hours these past few weeks.

Things could be worse. Much worse. But I still feel like shit today.
                D= Oh god I'm so sorry Smiley...I didn't think you lived in the kind of neighborhood where someone would do that. >< If you need someone to talk to or to vent at, I'll try to be around.
                Last edited by Inferno04; 01-12-2011, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                  D= Oh god I'm so sorry Smiley...I didn't think you lived in the kind of neighborhood where someone would do that. >< If you need someone to talk to or to vent at, I'll try to be around.
                  That's the thing....I's not "that kind of neighborhood". I've lived in this area for over five years. Nothing of the sort has happened. We've had rare moments of neighborhood vandalism, but this one seems like I was specifically targeted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                    That's the thing....I's not "that kind of neighborhood". I've lived in this area for over five years. Nothing of the sort has happened. We've had rare moments of neighborhood vandalism, but this one seems like I was specifically targeted.
                    O_o I feel like I want to solve this now, Sherlock Holmes style.

Comment

• The whole tragedy in Tuscon has got my blood boiling.

God, I fucking hope Jared Lee Loughner gets life in prison. The death penalty would be far too kind. Not that they aren't the same thing; I'm sure the inmates will tear him to pieces.

For those who don't know (mainly those out of the country), this 22-year-old anarchist shot up a little get-together with a Congresswoman outside a grocery store. He shot her in the head (but she's still miraculously alive, and responding well though still far from safe), killed six people including a federal judge and a 9-year-old girl born on Sept. 11, 2001, and wounded 14 others.

I hope this guy burns. I only wish I could light the fire.

Comment

• And what's worse is that during the brink of this tragedy political opportunists from the left and right were trying to spin over his motivations and reasoning well before his name and confession came out. Some argue Palin's message and it even stems to people close to him saying he was an avid video gamer. I could give a rat's ass if he reads Hitler's biography, plays violent video games, opposes the tea party, and is a liberal. Finding out where his inspiration came from doesn't excuse that the man was clearly mad and shot innocent people alongside his primary target. Assholes are so quick to try and pin the guy either which way as if this will tarnish the democrats and republicans if they manage it. I'll tell you that there's plenty of people out there on both sides thaqt play games, own guns, have strong feelings against the other side and will not murder a nine year-old girl just to make that point clear.

Comment

• Spend $45 on Skull Candy ear buds 2 months ago figuring they'd last at least 6 months (my Sony one's did). Get to school and I'm working on computer work and all of a sudden I hear a crackle noise and the left ear bud is shot.
                          My iPod wasn't even at max, in fact no where near max volume.

FUCK YOU Skull Candy

Note to self: Don't even buy Skull Candy again.

I'm a audiophile and I want the best sounding quality I can find. I've heard nothing but good things about those Dr. Dre headphones. Anyone ever tested these with rock music? They've got them out at Best Buy for people to try them out and they sound good but they're playing nothing but rap music. I figured Dan might be able to help me out here.

Comment

• How refreshing. The POTUS made a lot of sense:

(Talking about 9 year old Christina Taylor Green). Imagine: here was a young girl who was just becoming aware of our democracy; just beginning to understand the obligations of citizenship; just starting to glimpse the fact that someday she too might play a part in shaping her nation's future.

She had been elected to her student council; she saw public service as something exciting, something hopeful.

She was off to meet her congresswoman, someone she was sure was good and important and might be a role model.

She saw all this through the eyes of a child, undimmed by the cynicism or vitriol that we adults all too often just take for granted.

I want us to live up to her expectations. I want our democracy to be as good as she imagined it. All of us - we should do everything we can to make sure this country lives up to our children's expectations. I want America to be as good as she imagined it."
                            Not surprisingly, some ppl totally missed his message of healing... and instead focused on how much cheering his words got or whatever rubbed them the wrong way. They just can't go of that damn hate. Not even when a whole Nation mourns because some crazy fucker decided to act out the anger that filled his black heart to the brim.
                            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Maria Amelie is pissing me off. This is a Russian woman who came with her parents to our country (Norway) as refugees 9 years ago and didn't get a permit to stay in our country. Instead of doing as the government demanded and leaving the country, like her parents did, she illegally stayed in Norway. Amazingly enough, she got a top education and a job without any identification papers. She was arrested by the police two days ago and deportation will happen within two weeks.

People are demonstrating for her cause, they want to help her stay in the country. She says that living in Russia is dangerous for her. When asked by the media about her background in Russia, she refuses to say anything and still demands a political asylum. Obviously there is no motif to get rid of this woman in Russia as she is no important person, but a civilian. The government stated clearly that it is only justice to send this woman back to her country, and I fully support this. Think about the families that come to this country, escaping wars in their homeland for a chance to live in peace, and sometimes get refused by the government. What about these people?

Send the bitch home to make an example of all the hardships of refugee families that had to escape wars in their countries in the midst of nights into futures they had no control over.
                              Last edited by Trent; 01-14-2011, 03:29 AM.
                              Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Don't fuck with the Russians, Trent. You saw what happened to Finland when they tried fucking with them.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X