No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are hotshots indeed. I still remember when they poisoned that political guy that was in exile in England.

I swear, if our government changes the rules because of this woman, I will eat my hat. Norwegian people are so fricking naive.
    Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
      They are hotshots indeed. I still remember when they poisoned that political guy that was in exile in England.

I swear, if our government changes the rules because of this woman, I will eat my hat. Norwegian people are so fricking naive.
      Don't forget Viktor Yushchenko.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
        Spend $45 on Skull Candy ear buds 2 months ago figuring they'd last at least 6 months (my Sony one's did). Get to school and I'm working on computer work and all of a sudden I hear a crackle noise and the left ear bud is shot.
        My iPod wasn't even at max, in fact no where near max volume.

FUCK YOU Skull Candy

Note to self: Don't even buy Skull Candy again.

I'm a audiophile and I want the best sounding quality I can find. I've heard nothing but good things about those Dr. Dre headphones. Anyone ever tested these with rock music? They've got them out at Best Buy for people to try them out and they sound good but they're playing nothing but rap music. I figured Dan might be able to help me out here.
        You could try professional headphones. Shure and Sennheiser for in-ear. If you prefer noise-cancelling, you can check Sony's studio models or if you're on a budget why not give a shot to Behringer's offerings. I bought their HPX2000 for my DJ gigs and it worked great.
        Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 01-16-2011, 05:11 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Never knew that research would be this boring. I have 180 tests to do, which is a total of 7 hours...

Once I'm finished writing the algorithms, that is.
          Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Backs locked up. It's crippled my right leg. Left knee isn't taking my weight. Can't walk at all. Royally pissed off. Slightly scared. Someone come closer, so I can hit you with a sword.

Comment

• Ouch. Sorry to hear that Jon. Hope you get better soon. What are you going to do about it, have an op?

Comment

• No, fortunately this is temporary. In that it goes away and comes back again. Or at least, it's always gone away before. It just means I don't do much for a few days.

Comment

• Those damn kids stole his pills.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Is that something you'll have for the rest of your life then or can something be done to stop it happening?

Comment

• We will STOP THAT FROM HAPPENING!

See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                        Is that something you'll have for the rest of your life then or can something be done to stop it happening?
                        Honestly? I have no idea. No one's entirely sure what, exactly, is wrong with my back. Something causes swelling, which presses on the nerves to my right leg, but exactly what or why...?

I suspect a good start would be loosing weight. Which I'm working at. Oh so slowly.

Comment

• As expected, Dead Space 2 did not arrive. I am disappoint.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            As expected, Dead Space 2 did not arrive. I am disappoint.
                            Same here. I phoned them and they say that they didnt get the stock untill late. Excuses excuses. I went out to Tesco and bought it anyway. I now have 2 copys. Anyone interested in buying a copy from me? Its the Limited Edition for the Ps3. I will do you a good price. I'll put it on Play.com then you can place the order. Private message me if your interested.

Comment

• I'll see if it arrives tomorrow, I'd rather not pay for it twice.

I'll never order from Play.com again.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm waiting on Siren 2 which i ordered from eBay, the seller says it was sent on the 17th but i haven't got it yet (and have got stuff i ordered after it). I'm wondering if Royal Mail is a little bit fooked up, again.
                                Last edited by rewak; 01-28-2011, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X