• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again? It's always been fucked.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Good point

Comment

• It's like I'm being constantly reminded of the fact that DS2 didn't arrive today. I see a huge advert for the game on YouTube, then one on Facebook. I decide to pop into Asda for a shop, get some bits and what do I hear over the tannoy?

"Play as Isaac Clarke, an engineer on a space station!"

Oh for fff--
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          It's like I'm being constantly reminded of the fact that DS2 didn't arrive today. I see a huge advert for the game on YouTube, then one on Facebook. I decide to pop into Asda for a shop, get some bits and what do I hear over the tannoy?

"Play as Isaac Clarke, an engineer on a space station!"

Oh for fff--
          Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 01-28-2011, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• I think I'm going slowly insane and seeing Dead Space 2 adverts everywhere, in my mind.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• It's been happening to me too.

Comment

• Something we contracted on Aegis VII?
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by rewak View Post
                  I'm waiting on Siren 2 which i ordered from eBay, the seller says it was sent on the 17th but i haven't got it yet (and have got stuff i ordered after it). I'm wondering if Royal Mail is a little bit fooked up, again.
                  In my experience, it's very rarely Royal Mail and nearly always the seller. I had an Animal Crossing DS game I ordered off eBay and after I ordered it, the seller removed the listing from eBay and I was waiting for it for a month. I'd sent him loads of e-mails asking where it was and eBay gave me my money back in the end.

Comment

• Well thing is the guy offered to refund me if it doesn't arrive today so that's why i'm believing him, i've had some sellers in the past jerk me around but this guy gave an instant response, he's already left me positive feedback and his feedback is pretty flawless.

Comment

• Yeah, didn't turn up today either. I'm going out to buy the damn game.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• When will the Egyptian president step down? The bastard is not going until he sees his country burn.
                        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I can't stand my father. I really can't. I'm in the midst of job hunting and unknown to me, McD's holds your application for six months. (Yes I'm desperate) so I try to call in about it but not only if my phone getting fuzzy, but I can't understand a WORD the person is saying. I didn't even hear them announce that I was talking to McD's. It sounded like he was speaking Spanish, or at least extremely accented. I asked for a manager but still couldn't understand. I tried to say I would call back later when my phone wasn't messing up, and hung up. My dad FLIES OFF THE HANDLE at me and starts screaming like the manchild he is. He says me not understanding was just an excuse and I was 'giving up.' He's fullblown screaming at me and not listening to you know, logic. And after I got fed up and gave him the silent treatment, all he did before he left was insult me about it.

I'm getting so fucking sick of this. I'm stuck living with people who I can't stand anymore, I want to get out, I want a job, I'm willing to do ANYTHING, I'm willing to work, but I'm still stuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                            I'm getting so fucking sick of this. I'm stuck living with people who I can't stand anymore, I want to get out, I want a job, I'm willing to do ANYTHING, I'm willing to work, but I'm still stuck.
                            Watch the official HD music video for Crawling by Linkin Park from the album Hybrid Theory. Subscribe to the channel: https://bit.ly/1EBzxN2Papercuts - Sin...
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                              Note: I'm not 15.

Note #2: You're not funny. That joke is old. Use Hollywood Undead or Hawthorne Heights next time.

Or for extra lolz, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okaNIRTXvV0
                              Last edited by Inferno04; 02-07-2011, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• The choice of song is irrelevant actually and not the crux of my post, what mattered was the point I wanted to bring across. Majority of posts in this thread are people complaining about the most trivial things, usually but not limited to the "I hate my parents" routine or the perennial favourite, "my gf left me ;_;"

Sounds to me like your father wants you to succeed and get out there to do something with yourself, which is what any parent worth his/her salt would be doing too. Granted he may have overreacted but it's frustrating when you only want what's best for your children, hell they've scrounged off you long enough, it's time for them to give something back and enter society and the working world.

I think that some of you need to stop and have a good, long think about things before you make a post ranting about it. Just think, look on it from a different perspective and try and see how others might view it as opposed to going in with just your own viewpoint.

Hell, a friend of mine who went through a miscarriage and lost her baby doesn't whine as much as some of you, and the problems that are bitched about are of very little significance comparatively speaking - but alas, I've been told that to some, a break up can feel like a death if they haven't gone through a personal loss in their lives yet.
                                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 02-07-2011, 04:56 PM.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X