No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In fairness, posting about this sorta thing on the net is a good way of coping with the everyday stress of life. It's a way of letting out a lot of negative feelings without it being, say, a screaming match with a loved one. It's a coping device, same as rambling in a journal or having a bitch with friends is. Plus, it's what's this topic was for. The very first post is all about issues on e-bay, after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      Majority of posts in this thread are people complaining about the most trivial things, usually but not limited to the "I hate my parents" routine or the perennial favourite, "my gf left me ;_;"

I think that some of you need to stop and have a good, long think about things before you make a post ranting about it. Just think, look on it from a different perspective and try and see how others might view it as opposed to going in with just your own viewpoint.
      I think you totally missed the point of this thread.

Edit:
      Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      Plus, it's what's this topic was for. The very first post is all about issues on e-bay, after all.
      Darkmoon beat me to it.
      Last edited by Trent; 02-07-2011, 05:37 PM.
      Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
        I agree with Trent. I do not come to this thread expecting to be coddled and supported. It's a place to vent. I expect to be able to rant frustrations without being judged, mocked for my problems, or have them compared to those of others. Try to make me out to be a spoiled child all you want, but you don't know my parents, you don't know me, and you don't know the situation I'm in. :/ If you actually read my post you'd know I'm EAGER to work, I'm doing all I can, and he isn't helping matters in the slightest.

Comment

• I've never agreed with this thread, I did and still do consider it a bad idea.

Originally posted by Trent View Post
          I will remember this defiance, Trent! Hahaha.
          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 02-07-2011, 05:47 PM.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm angry that you feel that way Spencer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
              I'm angry that you feel that way Spencer.
              I'm angry you did that and it isn't even Opposite Day!
              sigpic
              Non-blurry Signature Version
              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• R.I.P my Bunny, called "Bunny". 2006-2011. He's just disappeared, without a trace.

Comment

• I'm so sorry Alexia! D= Are you sure you won't be able to find him?

Comment

• He's returned now We looked everywhere for him last night and he was gone, then at 8am this morning he found his way back to our garden all scared and timid but not injured. We've looked after him and put him back in his hutch now.

Comment

• The world's first chained up bunny. Well, since Bugs...

Glad to hear you found him though. I was terrified someone was going to make a rabbit stew joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                        He's returned now We looked everywhere for him last night and he was gone, then at 8am this morning he found his way back to our garden all scared and timid but not injured. We've looked after him and put him back in his hutch now.
                        At first I didn't see your previous post and thought this was about Gareth ... I think it was right about when the word hutch popped up that I realized I might have been wrong

Comment

I will remember this defiance, Trent! Hahaha.
                          I hope not, Mr. Spencer. Alas, that was the fate of Trevor, of whom I do not want to follow the foot steps.
                          Last edited by Trent; 02-10-2011, 04:00 AM.
                          Freedom of Information.

Comment

I'll see if it arrives tomorrow, I'd rather not pay for it twice.

I'll never order from Play.com again.
                            Play.com must really suck hard, you're like the tenth person on this site I've heard say that. I remember when Castlevania:Lords of Shadow came out, quite a few people in the thread didn't recieve the game when they were supposed to.
                            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              Glad to hear you found him though. I was terrified someone was going to make a rabbit stew joke.
                              Haha, if you check on my Facebook, a ton of British Gas engineers have already jumped on that bandwagon.

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                              At first I didn't see your previous post and thought this was about Gareth ... I think it was right about when the word hutch popped up that I realized I might have been wrong
                              Why? I do keep Gareth in a hutch and let him out when I want sexeh time.

I've dug up an old pic of Bunny for Alzaire's viewing pleasure, so I thought I might show you all too. I think his name is very original. "Bunny".

Spoiler:
                              Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 02-10-2011, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                                Play.com must really suck hard, you're like the tenth person on this site I've heard say that. I remember when Castlevania:Lords of Shadow came out, quite a few people in the thread didn't recieve the game when they were supposed to.
                                Low prices and special deals + free shipping = Ticket to sometimes having to lube up with a li'l bit of extra patience.

In general, Play.com and Zavvi.com are the best there is (in terms of European/UK online stores for games and movies), but sometimes you just have to accept the fact that if you're going for the absolute cheapest solution out there and generally just gonna cheap out on everything (to save yourself a double figured amount of money) you wont always have the luxury of receiving your item the day after

Comment

Working...
                                X