No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I'm starting to get really fed up of being a mute. I've never properly lost my voice before in my life, and for over 24 hours now I've been unable to speak. It's really frustrating to feel perfectly fine but not be able to express yourself.

Comment

• What happened, Alexia?

The only time I felt like that, was after returning home from 5 consecutive days of drinking at a festival with a stable 30 degrees weather. We were camping so sleeping was impossible. Worst body experience in my life (but the festival was awesome). After those 5 days I was so tired that I could not speak.
      Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I don't even know, really. I had a sore throat late last week at the top of my throat, then it was going by Sunday. Monday I felt fine, yesterday afternoon the sore throat was gone, felt a bit coughy but my voice started going. Today it's pretty much gone. I've never had it before in my life, even when I've had really bad colds, not drank or anything.

Comment

• I'm angry because my wireless modem is f**ked! (I'm typing this post on a university library computer)

When I had moved into my new unit over the weekend, Telstra rang up and stated that it will take a couple of days for it to work, so I waited. But then my dad noticed something "rattling" inside the modem. We figured it was broken so my dad decided to get it replaced as we fortunetly have a warantee on it.

Hopefully I'll be online at my new unit soon.

EDIT: -
          UPDATE! ... It appears I might have to wait a little longer get my internet (wireless broadband) at my new unit up and running. I guess I'll just have to use the internet at the university from now on.

Although it does give me enough time to write my Resident Evil fanfic. (I'm writing one because A ... I love Resident Evil (obviously), B ... It's a hobby, C ... I've got a FanFiction.Net account and I reckon it's time I try to publish at least SOMETHING on there when I get around to it, and D ... I'm doing it to practice my creative writing skills.)
          Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 02-23-2011, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Have not eaten the last 24 hours, I am on an extreme diet. If Johnny Depp is doing it, I can do it.
            Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
              Have not eaten the last 24 hours, I am on an extreme diet. If Johnny Depp is doing it, I can do it.
              Why? I can't imagine that's very healthy.

Comment

• It is not, but I do have reserves that make up for it. I had an orange and a tea now.
                Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Why do it though? If you want to lose weight, there are better ways to do it; and it's harmful to your body.

Comment

• Oh man... I HATE MY NOSE. Seriously. I can't fucking breathe, gotta go to the doctor ASAP.

PLus, Trent, watch out, diets of starvation are not really good ideas. You should at least try to do your three meals, low on cabr / fat.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Yes, that was an interesting, not so enjoyable experiment.

I'm trying other ways at the moment. For the record, I play volleyball twice a week and sometimes inside hockey once a week. Sweating is good!
                      Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I have sunburn! I'm angry! I'm as spicy hot as my skin!

Comment

• Originally posted by misstvirus View Post
                          I have sunburn! I'm angry! I'm as spicy hot as my skin!

Your best friend.

On topic: Went to the doctor today to see what the fuck was happening with my stupid nose. Turns out I have rhinitis and also need a surgery to fix my nasal septum. Sucks, since I have no medical insurance nor enough money to pay for it. Goodbye games for at least 4 months.
                          Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 03-03-2011, 10:49 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post

Your best friend.
                            Sadly not the best friend of anyone with an allergy to Aloe Vera, such as myself.

Even crappier with my country. Speaking of sunburns, I was going to go to the beach today however... I get bad sunburns in small/short periods of time so I had to scratch that idea.
                            sigpic
                            Non-blurry Signature Version
                            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Just broke up with my girlfriend who physically attacked me. She bit and scrammed the shit out of my neck. All because I told her she was stressing me out. At first I couldnt help but laugh but now I'm abit angry that she did such a thing. I just booked a holiday to Salou with her and her family. No refunds available that pisses me off abit. Oh well I'll see if I can change the week and take a friend. All my friends and family are telling me she is pyscho and not to take her back, I know the right thing to do and I will have to do it but I did love her and ah abit gutted.

Comment

• If shes willing to attack you, if I was you I'd be happy as hell to be broken up. I'd rather get scratched and bit me than I would get stabbed or shot by her.

Comment

Working...
                                X