No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think you should call the police since she assaulted you.
    Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 03-04-2011, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Nah its cool, I can handle a scratch and bite. Just be glad to see the back of her. Plus she has a child and I dont want to cause trouble for her, its not fair on the child who is completley innocent. She been texting ever since saying how sorry she is but I think its abit late now. Where was this rashional thinking while she was chewing down on my neck.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
        Just broke up with my girlfriend who physically attacked me. She bit and scrammed the shit out of my neck. All because I told her she was stressing me out. At first I couldnt help but laugh but now I'm abit angry that she did such a thing. I just booked a holiday to Salou with her and her family. No refunds available that pisses me off abit. Oh well I'll see if I can change the week and take a friend. All my friends and family are telling me she is pyscho and not to take her back, I know the right thing to do and I will have to do it but I did love her and ah abit gutted.
        Maybe it was her period?
        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
          Just broke up with my girlfriend who physically attacked me. She bit and scrammed the shit out of my neck. All because I told her she was stressing me out. At first I couldnt help but laugh but now I'm abit angry that she did such a thing. I just booked a holiday to Salou with her and her family. No refunds available that pisses me off abit. Oh well I'll see if I can change the week and take a friend. All my friends and family are telling me she is pyscho and not to take her back, I know the right thing to do and I will have to do it but I did love her and ah abit gutted.
          I'm sorry to hear that man, I to broke up with my GF around xmas. well she dumped me but yeah, I can understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
            Maybe it was her period?
            Nah she likes to drink and when she does shes a real bitch. We talking at the moment and I agreed to be mates with her and go see her in a few weeks. If she has stopped the drinking like she promised she would and the bitchiness has stopped then I think we might be ok. How dumb am I right?

She will probably be waiting for me behind the door and take me out with a sledgehammer to the head Texas Chainsaw Massacre style.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post

Your best friend.
              That just sets my skin ablaze even worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by misstvirus View Post
                That just sets my skin ablaze even worse.
                Oh... Well, then do what I do, just avoid intense sun . Or use a high protection sunblocker.
                Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 03-09-2011, 09:00 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I've had it with everyone taking their anger out on me. Take it out on the person who deserves it, not someone who's trying to help out. I feel like I'm going to snap sooner or later. I'm tired of being nice when all I ever get in return is a bunch of shit.

Comment

• Just saw Scream 4 I'm reeling over the ending, I mean WTF why? HOW THE FUCK CAN THEY MAKE SCREAM 5 NOW? i mean fuck....
                    "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
                      I've had it with everyone taking their anger out on me. Take it out on the person who deserves it, not someone who's trying to help out. I feel like I'm going to snap sooner or later. I'm tired of being nice when all I ever get in return is a bunch of shit.
                      He/She/They probably need a good friend's shoulder which you have given.
                      Freedom of Information.

Comment

He/She/They probably need a good friend's shoulder which you have given.

Yeah, its just everyone I meet irl has done this to me. I'll be trying to help out and they'll snap on me about it instead of taking their anger out on the person who caused all the problems. Its my fault though, I need to get a backbone somehow or another. Standing up for myself is very hard for me apparently.

Comment

• You are just a nice person, there is nothing wrong with that. Staying out of the situations will help.
                          Freedom of Information.

Comment

You are just a nice person, there is nothing wrong with that. Staying out of the situations will help.
                            Yeah, good idea. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

• Turn your back on humanity.

Comment

• Roommate drama, I want no part in yet I get pushed in the middle.

Comment

Working...
                                X