No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, that's £80 gone out of my acount as I've been fined from the DVLA because my bike still declared on the road and not been taxed, when I no longer have it anymore and I forgot to SORN it off. Ouch. At least it's over with for good now, but that money could of gone somewhere nice

Comment

• You could have bought me some chocolates, bought me a game...bought me quite a few things, really.

At least they didn't try pulling some of the nastier bullshit they're known for. They once sent me a nasty letter threatening me because I hadn't done something with my car. Which I don't own. Because there tits. Took me an age to convince them they screwed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        You could have bought me some chocolates, bought me a game...bought me quite a few things, really.

At least they didn't try pulling some of the nastier bullshit they're known for. They once sent me a nasty letter threatening me because I hadn't done something with my car. Which I don't own. Because there tits. Took me an age to convince them they screwed up.
        Ouch, that's some nasty stuff. DVLA are known to be bastards that like to get anything out of you if they can. I am just thinking that my money right now will go to them for their Christmas bonuses, getting out that costly Champaign. I sure hope they get alcohol poisoning in the process.

Comment

• Scum. Sub-human scum.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Apologies for the double post but by god are Virgin Media doing some fucking around. So I go to pay an internet bill for this month, only to discover that they've changed everything around, replacing your four digit PIN with a password. So I attempt to enter a password only to be told that it doesn't conform with their password guidelines.

So fair enough I go looking for these guidelines and there's not a link anywhere on the page about them, I had to search on Google to find them. So finally I get through to my account, so I try and pay this bill and it turns out that the new site is so graphic heavy that it lags the fuck out of Firefox. Spent the last fifteen minutes waiting for my bill to load, absolutely ridiculous. It worked perfectly fine before, there was no reason to change it.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• I just bought a Sheva Alomar figurine for around $14 at a Gametraders in Northlands. Normally I would be happy to have collected a RE figurine, but once I started to figure out a pose I can put it in ... THE RIGHT ARM JUST FUCKING SNAPPED OFF!!! (And I was being extra careful with it too. I reckon it the figurine just lacked durability for some reason...)

Thankfully my dad has kept the receipt, so hopefully he can take it back and get a replacement shortly.

Comment

• Ugh. Someone I've known for over a decade has seemingly developed severe mental issues and is making me the target of their unwarranted frustrations. Man its really hard not to hit someone like that, but its the only reason we've come up with yet for the behavior.

Comment

• Peter Anderson?
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Nope, a really close friend so its really frustrating and also screwing with my head.

Comment

• Not really angry just really fed up. I graduated as a games designer last december and 6 months on I still haven't got a job at all, i've tried everything I can think of but its not getting me anywhere and at this precise moment i'm just on the verge of giving up not just on looking for said job but just on my dream as well

Comment

• Originally posted by DXP View Post
                        Not really angry just really fed up. I graduated as a games designer last december and 6 months on I still haven't got a job at all, i've tried everything I can think of but its not getting me anywhere and at this precise moment i'm just on the verge of giving up not just on looking for said job but just on my dream as well
                        I would try to hang in there. Sure, college doesn't equal job, but you have to go to the right places, big cities. My brother had to wait around a year after graduation until he found a job for movie effects, but until then he got a regular job and kept looking. Something that worked for him, keep in touch with people/teachers from school, knowing the right people can get you an interview.

Comment

• I don't really watch a lot of TV. But when I do, it's usually the news.

For the last week or so, the whole royal wedding crap is getting a lot of spotlight here in the States. Too much of it. And I had it with that shit.

I don't remember the media giving the Japan Earthquake/tsunami that much coveraged for more than a week and 24/7. I mean, unless your a chick or a regular GLEE/Dancing with the Stars/American Idol viewer, I don't see how anyone would give a flying fuck about some guy getting married to a lanky hat-wearing gal. And just because they're suppose to be royalty or whatever.

So I had to stop watching the news because of that damn wedding. The positive thing here, is that I got back to playing videogames.

Anywhoo... I just needed to get this out of my system.
                          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                            I don't really watch a lot of TV. But when I do, it's usually the news.

For the last week or so, the whole royal wedding crap is getting a lot of spotlight here in the States. Too much of it. And I had it with that shit.

I don't remember the media giving the Japan Earthquake/tsunami that much coveraged for more than a week and 24/7. I mean, unless your a chick or a regular GLEE/Dancing with the Stars/American Idol viewer, I don't see how anyone would give a flying fuck about some guy getting married to a lanky hat-wearing gal. And just because they're suppose to be royalty or whatever.

So I had to stop watching the news because of that damn wedding. The positive thing here, is that I got back to playing videogames.

God I agree!!! We have like 6 channels here that will be doing it live on friday! 6!! what the hell!!!

I find it insluting to everyday people, just because they are "royalty" they get all that, whos not to say that a normal couple's wedding isnt just as beautiful and special to them?? It's all crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                              I don't really watch a lot of TV. But when I do, it's usually the news.

Completely agree. As a Briton I apologise to my fellow world citizens about this media saturation, I've never given a shit about the royal family and nor should any of you. It disgusts me to see the general public praising the royals when they don't care about us one bit. It's been that way throughout time. Look at Henry VIII, the man was one of the biggest bastards in our history. He lived an opulent lifestyle at the expense of the common man.

From what I gather, Prince William's wife is some rich tart, daughter of a millionnaire or some crap. Typical upper class agenda to keep the rich and powerful in power, looking after themselves. We're idiots for even caring about it and I for one am boycotting the wedding, I refuse to watch anything about it.

I'm all in favour of abolishing the monarchy altogether.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• You should see what the UK TV is like during US Presidential Elections and the like. We get almost as much coverage of those as we do our own elections, although I suspect people here care slightly more about the American ones. The British Political scene has turned into this horrible haze of middle aged upper class men slagging each other off, with virtually identical polical agendas.

...and then wonder why no one votes. There's no difference between who you vote for, since it'll be exactly the same yelling and jeering at each other and trying to make sure the party members and there backers come out with a fat sack of cash.

Comment

Working...
                                X