I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    I've always believed that what we need is a republic.
    Australia needs this too, badly.

You would be surprised at how ass-backwards and outdated a lot of the laws are here and that the majority of them still date back to when the Parliament was made here.

The laws all still include the royal family for decisions that are utterly, redundant.

The royal family does jack shit for us, so it seems most logical to become a republic but sadly with the aging population we've got they all cling to old ways and shun every fucking new idea.
    sigpic
    Non-blurry Signature Version
    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I'm a little irritated that the royal wedding has taken priority over real news, that's all. And no, I do not consider it real news. The only things that make it different from any other run of the mill wedding are that they're royalty and that William is Diana's son. Huzzah, still not real news.

Also, something else that's on topic : A piece of my tooth broke off a few days ago, and as of now, what's left of it is split in half, which makes me feel like slamming my face into a wall until I lose consciousness.
      :Lurker & Unofficial Thread Killer of THiA:

Comment

• People keap talking about the stupid royall weding!! that is just stupid, royallty should be shot down... like in the URSS....

Comment

• Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
          People keap talking about the stupid royall weding!! that is just stupid, royallty should be shot down... like in the URSS....
          Yes, of course. Let's murder an innocent young couple who have everything going for them because they are Royal blood. Why shouldn't we talk about the Royal Wedding, anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
            People keap talking about the stupid royall weding!! that is just stupid, royallty should be shot down... like in the URSS....
            While I am opposed to further consolidation of power of the ruling elite, I think murder isn't the way about it. However, revolution is!
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Pretty much over with the girlfriend now. I have my limits and dignity.

If only it was as simple as parting ways... we are students and we live together, and guess what? We are writing the same master's paper together. How did this happen? It was I who welcomed her to join me last year, foolishly thinking that this girl was the one. With only a month left of presenting the paper and graduating from college, this puts me in a rather difficult position.

Can't reason with her today, but hopefully soon. I would like to present the paper with her (even though I did most of the work).
              Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
                Pretty much over with the girlfriend now. I have my limits and dignity.

If only it was as simple as parting ways... we are students and we live together, and guess what? We are writing the same master's paper together. How did this happen? It was I who welcomed her to join me last year, foolishly thinking that this girl was the one. With only a month left of presenting the paper and graduating from college, this puts me in a rather difficult position.

Can't reason with her today, but hopefully soon. I would like to present the paper with her (even though I did most of the work).
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Angry face!
                  Freedom of Information.

Comment

• See, now this is the Spencer that I've wanted to see since he left the site. Mirth and random pictures everywhere, but always funnily appropriate ones. Not all of this console war and snobbery business. Welcome back!

Comment

• More Robocop nonsense, please!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill4EverSTARS View Post
                        I'm angry at allergy season! It's so annoying sneezing and having your eyes irritated all day, my most hated time of year
                        Yes! I almost feel like I'm going blind
                        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
                          Yes! I almost feel like I'm going blind
                          OMG yesterday was terrible lol my allergies hit me like a truck! Lol took some allergy meds and was pretty much KO'd the whole day
                          "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
                            More Robocop nonsense, please!

You just fucked with the wrong guy!
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Robocop nonsense part deux....

Comment

• Not so much angry, but more like sad. My dog passed away three hours ago. I buried her two hours ago.

Had her since I was a child. Grew up with her so she was like my sister. My partner had the wonderful chance to meet her before things got worse. She's had this tumor for some time now. Doctors couldn't remove it or else it would kill her. So for years its grown in size to the point where my dog lost the strength she once had and carried it around as she walked.

Recently she was licking at it. We tried to stop her but it was no use. My partner suggested we wrap cloth around her to prevent her from messing around with it as the tumor area was showing portions of pink from where she was licking. We did so, but it was no use. The tumor was obviously causing her discomfort. All we could do was try and keep things easier for her because despite being older now she still had a lot of life left in her. She was very excited to meet my partner for the first time and even responded with kisses. Having another girl in the house to give her attention really made her happy. Certainly made me happy.

But last night I came downstairs to find my dog ripping through the cloth supporting her and chewing through her tumor. I immediately stopped her and cleaned up all the blood that was pooling around her. I had to clean the meat from her teeth. I had no idea how long she was doing this to herself but looking at the tumor it seemed like some time. This morning I called in from work and took my dog to the vet. My brother, mother and I made a conscious decision to put her down. I was there with her covering the wound looking as her blood was turning black. My family is falling on hard times so we didn't have much money. We can only afford to put her down and take the body. If I had enough I would have ensured a cremation followed by collecting her ashes. As it was we opted to bury her body up in the mountains.

I keep thinking to myself that this was the right choice. My partner assures me that despite me being an atheist she believes spiritually that my dog will be with me just as her dogs are. Even though I like the sound of that I will face to the truth that the tumor was causing my dog serious discomfort and I've freed her from the restraints of that tumor.

I don't think she could have asked for a better death. It does feel sudden, but death usually is. We never truly prepare for it. Mom, my brother and I were there with her. Poor girl had lost weight and muscle because of the tumor so the sedative injection was really painful for her. I could see that she knew why we were at the vet and she struggled and fought all the way to the doctor. After five minutes under the sedative she still kept fighting to stand when she finally gave in. I rested her on her side. My brother patting her at her side. My Mom looking into her eyes and kissing her on top of her head.

I whispered my farewells to her and the farewells my partner wanted me to relay to her. The doctor told me to hold her head as he shaved her arm to inject the lethal dose into her. I could feel the struggle and I was looking into her eyes. I can't say for certain what she might be thinking but I hope she realized we were doing this to help her. She was still bleeding and I could see the life in her eyes leave her. It was almost instantly that my mother, my brother and myself all broke out and cried at the same time.

Afterward my bro and I drove to some locations with her wrapped up in the backseat to find a good resting place. Up by the mountains we found one near a bush with a broken wood piece nearby. We took the wood and wrote what was essentially out dogs tombstone and buried her that evening.

I'm still phased by all this, but I guess you can say it happens to a lot of people. Still losing a pet you truly loved will stay with you to the end. No one could replace my Angelica.

Comment

Working...
                                X