No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am just bored with my life, honestly. I can't even get myself to play a video game. Heh.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• My baby decided to play with my PSP. This involved tearing the earphones attatched to it apart, ripping the back off the disc drive so it can't hold a game in and pulling off the shoulder buttons. I fixed the buttons, but haven't figured out how to deal with the back yet. Maybe it's time to find someone who can add funky software to it, turn it into a PDF reader so I can read all those e-books I've got stashed on the go...

Also, I have either a stomach bug or food poisoning. Again. I don't mind being sniffly, coughing, having a headache, watery eyes, aching joints...none of that stuff which comes with a cold or flu or whatever. But no, I get the vomiting. I hate vomiting. It's part of why I never get puking drunk (the other part being I drank a liter of Smirnoff Vodka and some other shots of spirits one night and didn't get puking drunk. I just couldn't control my neck very well. I'm not sure what it would take to get me that drunk, but I'm equally sure my wallet isn't that big.) and I never used to get stomach bugs until I got a really nasty case of food poisoning off a deep fried cheese burger in batter. Yes, I really should have known better.

Comment

• Gosh, looks like you're out of luck...I hope you get better soon.:3
        Since last year my PSP is broken....i'm too lazy to fix it...lolz
        Anyway....
        Saturday was a friend's birthday party(in a nerd style), there were like 3 boys, that i never saw them before, playing CoD MW2 and i went to play with them, when i put my hands on the 4th controller they all looked at me like "WTF?? You're going to play??¬¬" and one of them came to me and said "Sorry babe but you can't play with us...why don't you go chat with your BFF's a little?"......i got the controller any way and made 159 kills in 20min, a lot of people where cherring fot me and supporting me, but they didn't even look at me or speak to me for the rest of the party...that anded 3 am...that happen close to 9pm....
        If there's something that i hate more than everything is when boys think that just because you're a girl you can't play any kind of video games.... Srly, it was the first time in months that i got SO MUCH PISSED OFF!!!!!!

Comment

• Really not very happy that I STILL can't get Links Awakening on 3DS eShop. I think the 3DS has stolen the PS3's crown for "no gaemz" upon release. Time to go back to being a paperweight in my drawer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
            Really not very happy that I STILL can't get Links Awakening on 3DS eShop. I think the 3DS has stolen the PS3's crown for "no gaemz" upon release. Time to go back to being a paperweight in my drawer.
            Nintendo has indeed dropped the ball on the 3DS online stuff.

Comment

• My last (school) summer vacation ended like 2 hours ago. I suddenly feel old, even though I'm only 19. I mean, it only dawned on me a few minutes ago that after this school year I don't have two months of slacking off and general bumming around to look forward to. Instead I'm going to be reviewing pretty hard for the board exams, and then finding a job after that (if I pass). The thought of leaving behind the school years is pretty sad for me, I guess. It's not because I don't want to work or I'm a lazy bastard or anything, it's just that a chapter of my life is coming to a close soon and I'm going to be missing it soon. Kinda like "nostalgia" (or pre-nostalgia? I don't know what to call it) before the actual "passing of the era" actually happens, if that makes sense.

Ah well, there's always the post-graduate course after this if I decide to take up Medicine.
              Last edited by biohazard_star; 06-06-2011, 01:39 PM.
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

• Welcome to adult life, biohazard_star.
                Freedom of Information.

Comment

• 19? Pfft. That ain't old, son.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mr. Spencer;188698]19? Pfft. That ain't old, son.[/QUOTEA]

Agreed, some of us are turning 31 in a few weeks.

Comment

• 25 is old.. I feel ancient... 24 is still young.. 26-29 is really old. If you haven't finished at least one magnum opus by 29, man, that would suck even more.

Comment

• I'm 27, have three kids and walk with a cane. I am Old Man Mk II.

Comment

• Oh fuck this shit. Here I am happy that I finally bought a PS3, and the fucking thing dies in a week. A WEEK! People complain about Microsoft and the Xbox, at least my 360 lasted a full year before having an RROD, and the console they gave me hasn't died on me yet, after hours of ABUSE. Fuck Sony. Worst part of all, the stupid console has my copy of Mortal Kombat inside, so I hope is not an issue if I have to go to warranty. What a load of bullshit...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I remember when I bought my first PS3 I left my wallet in the store, had to take a taxi back to get it. It broke about 2 years later (well just the blu-ray drive, it still plays ps2 games). Second one the slim didn't have any problems..

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                              Oh fuck this shit. Here I am happy that I finally bought a PS3, and the fucking thing dies in a week. A WEEK! People complain about Microsoft and the Xbox, at least my 360 lasted a full year before having an RROD, and the console they gave me hasn't died on me yet, after hours of ABUSE. Fuck Sony. Worst part of all, the stupid console has my copy of Mortal Kombat inside, so I hope is not an issue if I have to go to warranty. What a load of bullshit...
                              Come back to Microsoft. Mr. Spencer doesn't care about your custom. He just lures you in with promises of blu ray and Uncharted games.

Comment

• Tomorrow is gonna be 101 degrees -_- this is why I hate summer
                                "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

Working...
                                X