I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one is commenting on the music videos I made! >.<

Yeah...ok, not really pissed off. If you want pissed off, give me a good reason and wait for the rant.

Comment

Well that was entertaining

Comment

I can tell right away that Bitores Mendez is his favourite character. The long unshaven beard seems to be a mirror image of himself.

Comment

Yeah, the majority of video games forums are infact retarded, or they become retarded as time goes by. I found a Wii forum and I just left because I made a poll about the Neil Armstrong moon landing, and then they started going on about butt sex. That was my que to leave.

Comment

I find it's best never to get involved on a big forum for something you like. The only reason I came here when I did all those years ago was because there weren't too many people, and Ice kind of talked me into it. Of course, I don't really like RE as much as I used to.

I'd still never EVER join a StarFox board, even if furries didn't exist.

Comment

Community forums are better than themed ones because their administrative crew caters for everything, and not just the one subject. I like forums that discuss other topics and not just the one thing all the time, because then that gets boring and we end up running in circles until they announce another game or movie to get the momentum going again. I never join any of those ProBoards or anything like that because I don't like the layout.

The first Resident Evil forum I ever signed up to was TotallyRE. Then it was Resident Evil Horror. I also joined RECommunity, Neo-WU, Resident Evil Fan, Bioflames, Resevil.com and Capcom Central. I got banned within a couple of months, or so at each of them. Hardly fair when they're all interconnected.

Well, I do like this forum but I don't know why it's so quiet. Maybe DaMa bribed people into joining his site. Which reminds me: Very recently he offered to pay $50 out of his own pocket to the first person who finds some decent content for his site. The guy must think money grows on trees.

Right now, I'm pissed because Alone in the Dark 5 isn't out until March, and my local job centre hasn't gave me any allowance money since June. I'm trying to save up for the new consoles, but all I get is £5 whenever I win the lottery.

In the UK we play the National Lottery and you need to match 6 numbers from 1 to 49 to win the jackpot, which means you need all 6 numbers. 3 numbers gets you £10 while 1 or 2 numbers gets you nothing.

They introduced these other games like Thunderball and Hot Picks which are easier to win, but they are still £1 to play. For example, Hotpicks now has a 'Pck 1' game where you just select any 1 number from 1 to 49 and you wait until all the 6 numbers are announced on the day you choose to play the game. If that number is called out and you have it on your ticket then you win £5.

Comment

The first Resident Evil forum I ever signed up to was TotallyRE. Then it was Resident Evil Horror. I also joined RECommunity, Neo-WU, Resident Evil Fan, Bioflames, Resevil.com and Capcom Central. I got banned within a couple of months, or so at each of them. Hardly fair when they're all interconnected.
                I'm not even gonna get on that topic but i just wanted to say that Neo-WU was not "interconnected" with any other RE site.It is and always was a stand alone site and has always been that way since the original White Umbrella.Dunno where you got that from lol.

Comment

But it's still Resident Evil, so it's still interconnected.

Comment

Wow

Comment

I'm not even gonna get on that topic but i just wanted to say that Neo-WU was not "interconnected" with any other RE site. It is and always was a stand alone site and has always been that way since the original White Umbrella.
                      As a former Neo-White Umbrella Elite Agent, I can confirm that. To my up most knowledge, Neo-WU definitely is not intentional of interacting with other fan sites.EDIT-Unless you count the site that has been thought of by Scream and Dot50Cal. For those that don't know, a forum with its own title is in proposal where any and all fans of BH/RE can interact. The main point of it is to unify forum members from all RE fan sites, even webmasters.
                      Last edited by MeganGrass; 09-13-2006, 07:54 PM.
                      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                        As a former Neo-White Umbrella Elite Agent, I can confirm that. To my up most knowledge, Neo-WU definitely is not intentional of interacting with other fan sites.EDIT-Unless you count the site that has been thought of by Scream and Dot50Cal. For those that don't know, a forum with its own title is in proposal where any and all fans of BH/RE can interact. The main point of it is to unify forum members from all RE fan sites, even webmasters.
                        Ditto. Just re-affirming.

Comment

Hey mark,
                          But also you have to remember he is speaking of Neo-WU,not the new WU in the works now so back then Neo-WU had no ties with any site at all since the Scream/Dot50 project didn't begin until pretty recently as far as i understand it.

Comment

Yeah that project is kinda dead in the water. I had Pmed scream letting him know I cant really follow through with anything yet on my end, I have a ton of crap falling on my lap as of late and Id have no room to make another site. He hasnt responded and that was quite a while ago ;O

Comment

So BHXTyrant, are you ever gonna revive Bio-HQ? I think you should. It's your brainchild. Why let it go to the dogs? Be a man.

Comment

Alright this is a pissed topic, not a flames topic

Comment

Working...
                                X