No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's what you get for not sleeping early during the last few days of vacation. But hey, at least your classes don't start at 7 AM like mine.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• I'm pissed off because the only Time Crisis arcade cabinet in my town has had the recoil block removed from it, which was the only reason I loved the damn thing so much.

I'll never play it again.

Comment

• Not so much angry as I am upset...the furnace in our home died last night and my family wont get heat until tomorrow...and we're supposed to get really bad freezing weather tonight. And due to the cost of getting everything fixed, I have to wait to take one of my cats to the vet.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
          Not so much angry as I am upset...the furnace in our home died last night and my family wont get heat until tomorrow...and we're supposed to get really bad freezing weather tonight. And due to the cost of getting everything fixed, I have to wait to take one of my cats to the vet.

Join British Gas :re: On the serious side, it'd be horrible to have no heat in this weather. I'm still cold with my heater on full blast. I'm lucky my hot water packed in a month ago, rather than now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
            Not so much angry as I am upset...the furnace in our home died last night and my family wont get heat until tomorrow...and we're supposed to get really bad freezing weather tonight. And due to the cost of getting everything fixed, I have to wait to take one of my cats to the vet.
            Thats pretty horrible, we had that same problem last year but instead of fixing the heat we ended up taking our dog to the vet as his condition worsened.
            I really hope your cat will be ok.

*BTW: British Gas is terrible*

Comment

• Lol what's up with British Gas? I work there as a "Customer Service Advisor", and I'm angry cos we're so busy cos of the weather

Comment

• Lol we always get harassed by British Gas guys trying to sell us stuff on the phone, or trying to get into the house to look at the meter for useless reasons or flog us stuff, one guy even forced his foot in the door when my kid sister tried closing it. *Needless to say a flash of my brothers police badge had him packing, ahh the power, I want it*.

Comment

• Lol, that's not me! XD I work for British Gas Services not Energy, so we're the ones who fix your boilers and speak to you on the phones and stuff that's why we're so busy this time of year, everyone's heating packing in because of the ice.

Comment

• Well I'm in America so I think I'm safe from them. XD And the furnace was the original one built with the house back in the 70's...one of the only things the owners before us didn't replace. Asshats. I've also got a headahce. Oh well.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia-Ashford View Post
                      Lol, that's not me! XD I work for British Gas Services not Energy, so we're the ones who fix your boilers and speak to you on the phones and stuff that's why we're so busy this time of year, everyone's heating packing in because of the ice.
                      Lol, AHH so YOU'RE the guys who when I was at uni took 3 weeks to come fix my boiler!!!! :p
                      Had to bum between mates houses to use showers and whatnot to stay fresh, was hella awkward

Comment

• The weather is sooooo hot over in Australia. I'd switch with the UK any time.

Comment

• I'd take boiling weather over frost and snow any day of the week, its nice, but not when you're having to train in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                            The weather is sooooo hot over in Australia. I'd switch with the UK any time.
                            You can take my place. I'm sick of waking up and having to defrost the windows of my car every morning. Not fun.

Comment

• "A copyright owner has claimed it owns some or all of the audio content in your video Naruto Just Wants To Be Loved. The audio content identified in your video is ...To Be Loved by Papa Roach. We regret to inform you that your video has been blocked from playback due to a music rights issue."

Oh, yes, my great AMV I put work in gets put down because of some bullshit copyright, why the fuck can't they see it as a TRIBUTE!
                              I even gave full credit for the song and everything for them, well fuck those 5 hours I worked on that fucking video.

Comment

• that happened to me once for an AMV, i didn't even have a backup on it since it was on my old computer. maybe you can upload it on photobucket and show it off elsewhere?

Comment

Working...
                                X