No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We could use the piss to put out the flames?

Comment

Currently no i have no plans to reopen Biohazard-HQ but one day it will make a return thats for sure.

Comment

Well, be sure to make a back up if you do.

Comment

i sure will,you might wanna do the same with your site *thumbsup*

Comment

The Saunders child always plans ahead.

I moved my site because the pop up adverts on 0catch.com were bugging me and putting people off of visiting the site.

Comment

I am pissed off at PeTA (People for the Ethical Treatement of Animals)!

Comment

BHXTyrant (the fat bitch) deleted me from White Umbrella and disabled registration. The wootage.

Comment

Don't say i didn't warn you *wink* you wanted to keep it going after saying numerous times to forget the past.Yet you felt the need to post at both reHorror and some no name forum about me so bye bye pete.Guess you thought i wouldn't see it huh?Congrats on getting yourself banned at yet another site lol nice list you are building up.

Perhaps others are afraid of banning you because all you will do is spam there account or forum but sooner or later it will happen here as well.Perhaps when Dot see's his name in your rants (like your "list" you put up at reH) and also gets sick of it then it's bye bye for you here as well.
                  Last edited by BHXTyrant; 09-22-2006, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Banned again*

Comment

I dont even care by this point. I've seen his lists but Im past all that. Let him rant all he wants. If hes just gonna re-register here everytime he gets banned Im not even gonna deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by BHXTyrant View Post
                        Don't say i didn't warn you *wink* you wanted to keep it going after saying numerous times to forget the past.Yet you felt the need to post at both reHorror and some no name forum about me so bye bye pete.Guess you thought i wouldn't see it huh?Congrats on getting yourself banned at yet another site lol nice list you are building up.

Perhaps others are afraid of banning you because all you will do is spam there account or forum but sooner or later it will happen here as well.Perhaps when Dot see's his name in your rants (like your "list" you put up at reH) and also gets sick of it then it's bye bye for you here as well.
                        Don't be an idiot. You deliberately sent me privates messages with the intention of getting me worked up. Even I know that because I've been deleted from other sites you used to run. Although the original message was kind of important since I had a link to your forums that was placed on my index without asking you first.

But then you went and sent an email to this Mike character before I even got around to removing the link to what I believed was your White Umbrella site. If you had been a little more patient then I would have simply logged into my control panel and removed the link at your request, since I never gave a damn about it being there in the first place.

You didn't wait long enough and then I have Mike sending me emails because the layout I used was similar to his. Then he reported me to the host because I didn't follow through. Although I found a better host, the other version is still online for now.

Anyway, I think you're deliberately trying to start a fight here. You followed me to both The Horror Is Alive and Resident Evil Horror, but I haven't heard a peep out of you about Resident Evil. You're obviously just been to log all my wrong doings against you, when it is clearly you and everybody else that is harassing me.

I don't even know why I'm explaining myself to you again. It's obvious you're just taking the piss now and why should Dot50Cal care if I mention his name? I don't even know the guy, other than the fact he uses eBay and we both play the same games. Anybody normal would simply ignore anything I post on other forums. It's not as if you have to read anything I post elsewhere.

I didn't even mention Dot50Cal or The Horror Is Alive in full detail. I had the names on the list since I was banned from here once and well, it's in the record books now, I guess. But I didn't say Dot50Cal was an asshole admin or anything like that.

I don't really care what you do. I've got more important things to do than argue with you about the same old shit. Don't you think this is getting just a tad bit boring now?
                        Last edited by Grace Saunders; 09-23-2006, 01:27 PM. Reason: The Saunders child felt like it.

Comment

No i deliberately sent you PM's because you were the one who originally started PMing me.The only PM i sent you unrelated was when i told you of the proxy modification.

As i said numerous times it was your own stupidity of leaving the e-mail in your html code,if you would have been smart and changed it then you would have got the e-mail as intended.and not this "Mike" character.

Small Edit-i would just like this opertunity to ask a very simple question pete.You tell me how else could i have gotten an e-mail address of a guy who i don't even know other then the layout which you took and modified from there site?

I waited long enough the PM i had sent a week before,seemed kinda funny to me that you were seen on the forum everyday then as soon as i PMed you suddenly didn't see a tiny bit of your usual moaning posts or even a login anywhere.So i sent you an e-mail.Thinking perhaps you finally got a life and actually left the PC and did not see the PM.

No im not trying to start anything,you already started it by coming here and posting about me rather then keeping it via PM you felt the need to bring yet another problem from another site here which is exactly 99% of the reason you usually get banned from forums.That is when i decided to join as i said in my very first post here "@Dot-First thing i wanted to apologize just coming here just to make this post.I would have signed up before but as you can imagine i had my reasons for not doing so but thats another story." so yes i did come here strictly to reply to your original post.

I wont go into why Dot should care as maybe he does or doesnt.I guess time will tell.As for what you said of Dot50 well maybe not recently or that someone has seen but seeing the way you continue to post things like that about numerous others such as myself im sure you do.

So thats the end of yet another 2 minutes wasted on you goodbye pete.
                          Last edited by BHXTyrant; 09-23-2006, 01:45 PM.

Comment

I'm very offended that my full name is always used in its entirety. Must be why it's listed in the other topic. That's really degrading. No, really.

Anyway, I thought we already sorted out that bullshit regarding White Umbrella. You sent me an email months ago saying you didn't have to bother with me because you no longer had a site. Then as soon as White Umbrella emerges from the ashes, it's back to the same old horse manure.

So what if I spoke about you on Open2any1 or any other site I go to? How did you find out about those forums in the first place? Silent Hill, so peaceful only gave the link out to certain people and he doesn't even know who you are.

Comment

Your offended that people use your full name?i didn't see where anyone so far has mentioned your full name.So where that came from no idea.

Yes we did sort this out and what always happens after we sort this out?Someone somewhere "pisses you off" then you go on one of your little rants about how you get banned.Then you go somewhere and spam the place.Then you post about people such as myself in this occasion which starts it all again.I tried asking you,telling you,numerous times if you keep my name out of your crap we had no problem but appearently that was just a bit to hard for you.

Lets just say i know more then a fair share of people who have been spammed by you and such and when they happen to see a post reguarding me they let me know.Not to mention the wonders of google,just look at Dots thread.

Comment

Google rocks. I use it all the time. How do you think I found all that stuff about me and all the cool sites I've been to over the years?

There are millions of people called Peter and funnily enough, there only seems to be one Grace Saunders since it's a character from Alone in the Dark 2 and nobody is gonna be daft enough to name themselves after a 2D toddler from a friggin' horror game.

Well, except me, but that's just Peetur being Peetur.

If you had listed Peter instead of Grace Saunders then no trace would be made, but people always try and soil my most popular names.

Anyway, how did all this Grace Saunders garbage begin during 2003 in the first place? Does anybody know? Please reply here if you do.

Comment

Working...
                                X