Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New SH Trailer confirms Dahlia's Appearance

THIA Staff

Default New SH Trailer confirms Dahlia's Appearance

http://au.wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14...e3trailer.html

Looks very interesting to be quite honest. I'm excited that they showed Harry's house that they didn't show us in the walkthrough demo video.

But for fans, I noticed something a little odd. Dahlia is indeed returning......but, well, I'll let you see for yourself (It's about 2:11 for those looking).

Spoiler:

#44 Wetland Majini GuardhouseMusic's Avatar

I would assume the face will remain the same, but I don't think she'll always have the same clothing/hair, from the possible results of the psych profile. Damn, I didn't even know there were more than two iterations of Cybil.

Now I'll leave this topic because I don't know shit from shinola about Spoiler:
    Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 06-05-2009 at 01:43 AM.

Boulder Incident Witness

Wow, so now we have three versions of Cybil: sexy one, bitchy one and this.
    And Dalhia is now a young good looking women? And someone is iliving in Harry's house?

It seems the game will be one big WTF for SH1 fans. And I'm starting to like it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
    Wow, so now we have three versions of Cybil: sexy one, bitchy one and this.
    And Dalhia is now a young good looking women? And someone is iliving in Harry's house?

It seems the game will be one big WTF for SH1 fans. And I'm starting to like it
    Well the title "Shattered Memory's" makes a lot of sense now.

It looks fantastic.

And was that a new Mary Elizabeth McGlynn track?

I love the look of the Otherworld. Real-time changes for the win! And the chases with the creatures look incredibly exciting.

And wow....Dahlia got sexed up.
    Last edited by BadWolfX; 06-05-2009 at 08:25 AM.

Overly Old School

...the only words that can express Dahlia looking like that is what the hell? Seriously, if there's an option for seeing everyone in town as a sexual target this game is gonna be seriously messed up.

Elite Virus Scrubber

The psyche test would probably have a bunch of sexually oriented questions as well, I imagine every character would have multiple layers to them.

Ha, can you imagine sexy Kaufman? Shirt open, glistening chest and short shorts.

Banned

Sexy Cheryl?

i like the fact that they're changing it up, would be too boring if it was the same old thing

So wait, Cybil is different in that trailer than in the walkthrough, does that mean based on the choices you make in the exam at the start every character is gonna look and act different? That would be pretty cool. And "Dahlia" looks like Maria and Heather mixed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rewak View Post
    So wait, Cybil is different in that trailer than in the walkthrough, does that mean based on the choices you make in the exam at the start every character is gonna look and act different? That would be pretty cool. And "Dahlia" looks like Maria and Heather mixed.
    The replay value of this is gonna be huge if that's the case.

You could essentially play the same game but a completely different game at the same time, multiple times over again.

Quote Originally Posted by A-J View Post
    The psyche test would probably have a bunch of sexually oriented questions as well, I imagine every character would have multiple layers to them.
    Unless they made a significant jump in the gameplay demo, IIRC the psyche test had about 7, maybe 8 questions. I was surprised that it almost seemed like an internet quiz, where one or two questions would've probably fucked with the results a helluva lot.

Ha, can you imagine sexy Kaufman? Shirt open, glistening chest and short shorts.
    "Have you seen such *pelvic thrust* aberrations?" You and I *pelvic thrust* both know things like these shouldn't exist! *licks hand and rubs chest* Ohhh yeah! Uhh UHH!"
    Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 06-05-2009 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
    "Have you seen such *pelvic thrust* aberrations?" You and I *pelvic thrust* both know things like these shouldn't exist! *licks hand and rubs chest* Ohhh yeah! Uhh UHH!"
    Ha! Epic win. I'm going to be disappointed if he isn't like this now.

I wonder if Lisa is going to be in this....Sexy Nurse Outfit ftw?

Banned

Just finished watching the trailer. Jeez this looks like it could be the best Silent Hill yet. I really love what there doing with this game, it looks brilliant, maybe ever better than the original Silent Hill 1.

I can't believe how different Dahlia is. Even though is new before hand i didn't expect her to be that sexualized.

Quote Originally Posted by BadWolfX View Post
    I wonder if Lisa is going to be in this....Sexy Nurse Outfit ftw?
    If Dahlia is a sexy teen, Lisa will probably be naked.

Elite Virus Scrubber

If the female cop at the beginning of the trailer was Cybil, that makes this the third variation of Cybil we've seen so far.

Quote Originally Posted by A-J View Post
    If the female cop at the beginning of the trailer was Cybil, that makes this the third variation of Cybil we've seen so far.
    I assume there's three/four variations of each character.

It'd be interesting though, if you get hard-ass Cybil but sexy Dahlia. Mix things up.

Kotaku says

Psyche!: Silent Hill: Shattered Memories is watching you. It pays attention to the things you look at and how long you look at them, building a profile based on your behavior. Stare at racy pictures often and soon the game's artwork takes on a saucy bent. An NPC police woman I met a little later on featured a sexy cop in a tight, unbuttoned shirt, which the player next to me had a much more mousy looking police woman show up in the same spot. It's a very nifty mechanic that should stir up a lot of conversation between players, comparing and contrasting their experience.
    If they use this feature to the full ability they can it'll be a very interesting game

This actually reminds me of Spoiler:
    only on a much larger scale of course.

#30 Birkin Type 2

Wow, didn't play the first one, but I'm sure Dhalia has changes, reaaally changed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information