New SH Trailer confirms Dahlia's Appearance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SH Trailer confirms Dahlia's Appearance

Looks very interesting to be quite honest. I'm excited that they showed Harry's house that they didn't show us in the walkthrough demo video.

But for fans, I noticed something a little odd. Dahlia is indeed returning......but, well, I'll let you see for yourself (It's about 2:11 for those looking).

Spoiler:

I would assume the face will remain the same, but I don't think she'll always have the same clothing/hair, from the possible results of the psych profile. Damn, I didn't even know there were more than two iterations of Cybil.

Now I'll leave this topic because I don't know shit from shinola about Spoiler:
    Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 06-05-2009, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Wow, so now we have three versions of Cybil: sexy one, bitchy one and this.
      And Dalhia is now a young good looking women? And someone is iliving in Harry's house?

It seems the game will be one big WTF for SH1 fans. And I'm starting to like it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
        Wow, so now we have three versions of Cybil: sexy one, bitchy one and this.
        And Dalhia is now a young good looking women? And someone is iliving in Harry's house?

It seems the game will be one big WTF for SH1 fans. And I'm starting to like it
        Well the title "Shattered Memory's" makes a lot of sense now.

Comment

It looks fantastic.

And was that a new Mary Elizabeth McGlynn track?

I love the look of the Otherworld. Real-time changes for the win! And the chases with the creatures look incredibly exciting.

And wow....Dahlia got sexed up.
          Last edited by BadWolfX; 06-05-2009, 07:25 AM.

Comment

...the only words that can express Dahlia looking like that is what the hell? Seriously, if there's an option for seeing everyone in town as a sexual target this game is gonna be seriously messed up.

Comment

The psyche test would probably have a bunch of sexually oriented questions as well, I imagine every character would have multiple layers to them.

Comment

Ha, can you imagine sexy Kaufman? Shirt open, glistening chest and short shorts.

Comment

Sexy Cheryl?

Comment

i like the fact that they're changing it up, would be too boring if it was the same old thing

Comment

So wait, Cybil is different in that trailer than in the walkthrough, does that mean based on the choices you make in the exam at the start every character is gonna look and act different? That would be pretty cool. And "Dahlia" looks like Maria and Heather mixed.

Comment

Originally posted by rewak View Post
                        So wait, Cybil is different in that trailer than in the walkthrough, does that mean based on the choices you make in the exam at the start every character is gonna look and act different? That would be pretty cool. And "Dahlia" looks like Maria and Heather mixed.
                        The replay value of this is gonna be huge if that's the case.

You could essentially play the same game but a completely different game at the same time, multiple times over again.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                          The psyche test would probably have a bunch of sexually oriented questions as well, I imagine every character would have multiple layers to them.
                          Unless they made a significant jump in the gameplay demo, IIRC the psyche test had about 7, maybe 8 questions. I was surprised that it almost seemed like an internet quiz, where one or two questions would've probably fucked with the results a helluva lot.

Ha, can you imagine sexy Kaufman? Shirt open, glistening chest and short shorts.
                          "Have you seen such *pelvic thrust* aberrations?" You and I *pelvic thrust* both know things like these shouldn't exist! *licks hand and rubs chest* Ohhh yeah! Uhh UHH!"
                          Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 06-05-2009, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                            "Have you seen such *pelvic thrust* aberrations?" You and I *pelvic thrust* both know things like these shouldn't exist! *licks hand and rubs chest* Ohhh yeah! Uhh UHH!"
                            Ha! Epic win. I'm going to be disappointed if he isn't like this now.

I wonder if Lisa is going to be in this....Sexy Nurse Outfit ftw?

Comment

Just finished watching the trailer. Jeez this looks like it could be the best Silent Hill yet. I really love what there doing with this game, it looks brilliant, maybe ever better than the original Silent Hill 1.

I can't believe how different Dahlia is. Even though is new before hand i didn't expect her to be that sexualized.

Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                              I wonder if Lisa is going to be in this....Sexy Nurse Outfit ftw?
                              If Dahlia is a sexy teen, Lisa will probably be naked.

Comment

Working...
                              X