New SH Trailer confirms Dahlia's Appearance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, and who is this lady?

And I must say, even though graphics in the game looks good, I don't like the style characters are made. They don't have the quality that SH3/SH4 characters had; there's something odd about them, something unnatural. :|
    Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 06-06-2009, 02:46 PM.

Comment

...unnatural?

your saying the characters in silent hill are...unnatural?

...exactly what game have you been playing for the last decade?

Comment

Looks like that lady from SH4, the sultry hooker one in the train station, what was her name?

Comment

Cynthia. ...And now that you mention it, it does kinda look like her.

Who knows, it's probably Alessa. XD

Actually, considering how Dahlia looks... >_>;

Comment

They don't have the quality that SH3/SH4 characters had
            Because they look like trash?

The graphics look more in line with Origins, to be honest.
            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
              Ok, so what the hell is up with this picture. If Harry is in the front and the lady is in the background, then that is an extremely huge doctor's certificate. But he's looking right at her! So she may be a fairy or something! o_____O

Comment

Could it be 'sexed up version' Lisa? Doesn't look right but if the other woman really is Dahlia...

Comment

I wouldn't even say it's a reimagining, it's an entirely new game within the mythos. It's just that on Harry's review his memory is destorting through fact and faction and that's what we see here.

I think it's looking utterly wonderful, the lighting looks smooth and the remote movement fluid and natural, and the whole mechanic of running away and hiding as opposed to fighting will be a massive breathe of fresh air for the series.

The escape and hide mechanic reminds me a lot of Clocktower if I'm honest.
                  http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                  http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                  Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Yeah, it seems very similar. Hopefully it won't be as annoying though.

Comment

one Q, will it owrk with the wii motion plus?

Comment

I wouldn't even say it's a reimagining, it's an entirely new game within the mythos. It's just that on Harry's review his memory is destorting through fact and faction and that's what we see here.
                        It's confirmed that this is just going on in Harry's mind and it's his recount of events speaking to the doctor, correct? That's why it's not the same as the previous games and it's more of a non-canon side story? >_>
                        one Q, will it owrk with the wii motion plus?
                        Nothing has been confirmed yet and I doubt it will either to be honest.

Comment

You know that woman could be Dahlia, i mean we know there are various variations of Cybil.

Comment

Originally posted by rewak View Post
                            You know that woman could be Dahlia, i mean we know there are various variations of Cybil.
                            You probably get the hot Dahlia if you tell your psychiatrist you're a horny, unfaithful bastard in the questionaire.

Comment

im still freaking out, could this be a sequal or remake, for all we know this is harry AFTER silent hill 1. i mean we all know the word canon is fucked the minute silent hill is mentioned

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a twist in the end where the character in the psychiatrists office turned out not to be Harry, but then again you never know, and with multiple endings it could change.

Comment

Working...
                                X