No announcement yet.

Steve Burnside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was such a dork, I couldn't help but be amused by Steve, even if he annoyed me at times.

Comment

i like steve his pretty cool nothing bad there !

Comment

Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
        ... Well, when you meet him, his mother has been shot in front of him, he and his dad have been captured and taken to an unknown place where they've been split up and god knows probably tortured every day and every night... And then he has to kill his zombiefied father.

Somehow, I'm thinking his life kind of IS so bad. ^^;
        Haha, obviously, but that's not exactly what I meant. I was referring to teenage characters in general, not particularly Steve. Steve's angst is totally justified. :3

Originally posted by Yzak View Post
        Also, I love the barcode on his arm now. ;o;
        Me, tooooooo. I hope that they point this out during the game. I'd love to hear what Steve thinks about it. Being branded for the rest of your life is quite overwhelming, and I think it could have a nice emotional impact for the scenarios.
        Last edited by Bianca; 06-05-2009, 11:25 PM.

Comment

What I love about it is that it's on his arm and seemingly permanent - which is a real reflection on the sort of people involved on Rockfort - that from what we know about Steve in general and his being there not really being his own doing but rather his parents. That they'd even plan on keeping him there for good/until they use him for something or other when he wasn't really involved in what his father was doing.

Comment

I don't think Steve looks like Leon. The nose is thinner and the face is more rounded. I think he looks a lot like he did in CODE: Veronica.

Comment

after playing code veronica again in a few years i have too say at first he's a major whiny bitch but later on ya see a side too him no one would suspect and like becca and billy and a few others bring him back in a sequel its bad enough having him captured but not in another game? its madness...

Comment

Never liked Steve but I wouldn't say I hated him...but yeah, he was pretty lame. Mainly because of his voice actor.

I will say, though, that what I've seen from Darkside Chronicles has me liking him a lot more than I ever did.

Comment

well on the plus side they fixed that voice

Comment

Well, I prefer him how he looks and sounds in DSC than the original CVX, but I'll wait and see the game before I make a proper judgement.

Comment

i never really liked steve just like some people have said.
                      but maybe just maybe...i will like him in DSC.

Comment

Always thought the VA was annoying but it seems like that got a better one for DSC. The dialogue in the game between Claire and Steve was corny and hopefully that gets changed before the final product comes out.

Comment

I think Steve, along with alfred...are the reasons why CV was the first Resident Evil game I didn't enjoy that much. I think it was because CV had a both a good and bad character that I disliked, unlike all the previous RE games (with an exception of Survivor) where I loved every character, good or bad. I was pretty much hoping that Steve was going to die the whole time I was playing through CV...but then again, I'm the same guy who wanted Chris and Jill to die too so that the series would end on a high note lol. I don't have anything against steve fans though, you eithier love him or you hate him.
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
                          X