Were you satisfied with RE: Archives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were you satisfied with RE: Archives?

Just a simple question. I've been wondering how all of you feel about this. Did the book live up to your expectations? If not, why?
    Yes, It lived up to my expectations.
    33.33%
    No, It did not fulfil my RE fix.
    33.33%
    I haven't read/bought it.
    33.33%

I voted no, soley because the Archives themselves were full of bugs, and did not answer all of my questions... Personally I was expecting it to have the same, if not more information than the official game guides do... Perhaps I simply had too high expectations...

Comment

For the most part, yes. There is some detailed information contained in that book that you couldn't find on fan sites previously, and i've learned alot about various monsters, non-protaginist characters, etc. My only complaint is the rather shitty translation; there are some sections of text in that book in which you literally have to "reword in your head" to make sense, as if they just used Babelfish to translate the BioHazard archives to English.
      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

That actually wouldn't be much of a surprise to me if thats what they did...

Comment

I found it pretty interesting mostly. I like the fact all that content in one book. Also all the pictures throughout the book helped.

Comment

Heck no. The section on Biohazard 1.5 was highly disappointing.
            sigpic

Comment

Have to say I'm very satisfied with the Archives, learned a ton of new stuff. I know some Japanese speaking guys have said that all that 'new' info for us English speaking fans is really nothing new at all, but just previously released info from different Japanese publications throughout the years.

Still cool to see it for the first time with these eyes though.

Comment

Doesn't hurt to release more information about the stars of the games, the enemies... Everything to AI programming techniques, designing, real life interpretations, what the enemies were based on (the inspiration), etc... I'd pay a high price for that....

Comment

i'll live.

Comment

Working...
                  X