Alone in the Dark: Near Death Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alone in the Dark: Near Death Investigation

I've been a fan of these games for years. They're brutally underrated because of the popularity of Resident Evil, but Alone in the Dark: Jack is Back and Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare used to recieve some heavy rotation on my PS2 a few years ago.

This new game will mark the return of Edward Carnby, the series' main protagonist. Edward Carnby a supernatural detective who has appeared in every Alone in the Dark game thus far, except Jack in the Dark, which features Grace Saunders. Oh yeah, that also happens to be the name everybody knows me by.

Otherwise known as AITD5, it will be an episode-based adventure, similar to The X-Files with a recap at the end of each chapter. Some of the screenshots look really spectacular as well. I just don't think it will get much attention, because Resident Evil 5 is also in the works, and we know Resident Evil 4 got a lot of attention prior to its release.

Pasted from VGCore.

The only Alone in the Dark Ive played was the first one. I have desperately tried to download ROMs of it, but they all have had no sound and after about 30 minutes of play I could never get them to work.

I am looking forward to the new one. I hope it has AitD1 packaged in it. I loved what little bit I was able to play, even though it was rather hard. But then again, I just suck at video games.

Comment

What is the Alone in the Dark game where your in a western type area.. Cowboys, etc... you know...

I loved that game..

Comment

That would be Alone in the Dark 3, khfan1.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace Saunders
          I just don't think it will get much attention, because Resident Evil 5 is also in the works, and we know Resident Evil 4 got a lot of attention prior to its release.

Pasted from VGCore.
          ^ Yes. . .you might be right. .but why not try and promote the game like I've been doing, telling fellow AITD fans, other gamers, friends etc. .. .

Comment

Working...
          X