kingdom hearts...whatever one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kingdom hearts...whatever one

ok with the new DS game coming out in sept and supposedly a new PSP game in the next year or so, what are everyones thoughts on the franchise no one thought would get this much of a fanbase
    like it
    76.47%
    hate it
    23.53%
    never heard of it
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Original: I liked the nostalgia I got for it.

KHCOM: I like the card game aspect of it, I just didn't like how so many awesome moments would be ruined by a 0.

KH2: I liked the story and action more. I found Sora's script and acting awkward because HJO hit puberty (should've stuck with a more stable voice actor). I disliked how 75% of the game was essentially "button mash Triangle"

KHCOM(PS2): Kay, fuck going through the story again.

That new DS one: Um yeah.... no thanks.

That new PSP one: ...Maybe.

Comment

Well I really like Kingdom Hearts and from the little clips I saw from Nintendo's conference, 358/2 Days seems to be an actual return to the frantic fighting of KHI and II, which is cool. As for Birth by Sleep, I don't know too much about it but I'm really hoping it's good (I have faith in Squenix to do it right. )
      Last edited by Canas Renvall; 06-08-2009, 12:42 PM.

Comment

I really like KH's boys... and story and all, I like the stetic

Comment

I hate it. I really, really, really hate it. ^^

Comment

I remember the original game came out when I was in 6th grade, and even then I was like "ehh...Disney characters? Really?" It looked just a bit gay. But I'm glad I bought the game...because it fucking rocked. Final Fantasy + Disney = MAGIC. This is a great example of a random match-up of universes working out wonderfully. KH2 was not as good as KH1, in my opinion...the whole 'Nobodies' thing got a bit annoying, and I wasn't much of a Roxas fan either, but it was still a fun game.

I shiver when I think about what Kingdom Hearts 3 could look like on current-gen systems. Aside from that, KH2 had a cliffhanger ending and it definitely looks like a sequel is in the future...hopefully. I also hope the full cast returns...Sora, Kairi, Riku, Donald, Goofy, Mickey...all of them. Although, Haley Joel Osment(voice of Sora) should probably be well on his way to a couple DUI's now, no? Isn't that how it works for child stars?
            Last edited by Vector; 06-08-2009, 06:19 PM.

Comment

HATE HATE HATE Disney, HATE FF

Comment

Someone had a troubled childhood...

Comment

Gameplay sucks I hit you, you hit me bored me to death in ff7 so i've never bothered playing any other game like it, I much prefer the Dirge of Cerberus style.
                  Last edited by kevstah2004; 06-08-2009, 10:50 PM.
                  If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
                    I hate it. I really, really, really hate it. ^^
                    Same here actually, I cannot fathom the epic amounts of Ho Yay in that series.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                      Gameplay sucks I hit you, you hit me bored me to death in ff7 so i've never bothered playing any other game like it, I much prefer the Dirge of Cerberus style.
                      I was bored so I recorded myself fighting Sephiroth. Status:Level 51Proud ModeRumbling Rose Keyblade

Did you even play Kingdom Hearts? Because I'm pretty sure the battle system is NOTHING like FF7. The only thing Kingdom Hearts has in common with Final Fantasy gameplay-wise is the leveling up elements of an RPG.

Comment

I only played it for the Final Fantasy characters ..

Comment

Mickey kicked so much ass in KH2. BTW, here's the secret ending to KH2 for those who aren't too busy hating on the series:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

No I just guessed it used the same battle menu system.
                            I used play games like Night Trap back in the day along with them games that you played rewinding and fast-forwarding a VHS as well them adventure books where you turn the pages back and forth.
                            I miss Knightmare http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knightmare they should bring that back.
                            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

I keep seeing the whole series of Knightmare listed on E-bay and wonder if I should get it...for my kids, of course.

I enjoyed the first and second Kingdom Hearts. I will admit I would have prefered a higher Final Fantasy to Disney ration but the story was fun and had some nice surprise moments. The Gameplay is simple as hell, but that's not a bad thing automatically.

I haven't played Chain of Memories, and until recently had no idea these two games were comming out. I might take a look and see if they look decent but I'm not a huge fan of hand held games.

Comment

Working...
                              X