No announcement yet.

In a particularly silly mood tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well crap, I just cracked the debug on the E3 version now. This'll require a bit of investigating but good news eh? XD

Comment

That is some good news ^^

Comment

Thank goodness I have my Qoob PRO all up to date ^^

Comment

Hmm... doesnt look like April 1st to me... well, definatley the E3 build. I knew youd come through Dot This is indeed very generous of you, considering the work you put in to getting them. BTW, this does make me want to be more active (though Ive been gone from the whole internet for the past month or so, not only your site).
          Last edited by Saint_Eve; 07-18-2006, 05:47 PM.

Comment

E3 demo for teh win!

Comment

I just found out about this place, but i'll make sure I stay active.

All of this is really interesting for me.

Comment

Which do you recommend Dot? I'd be happy to get anything beta or such as I havn't been able to get my hands on any of these trials so i'm easy. If I had to pick, i'd go for the one with the trial with the optical camo, thermal and power unlocked, isn't that the Resi 4 trial?

Comment

Id say go for the E3, the Resident Evil 4 Trial is so close to release right now and the BH4 one is going to follow it (once its coverage is completed on the feature).

All of em AFAIK have the optical, power, and thermal.

Comment

Working...
                  X