Main Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main Series

A topic on Biohaze got me thinking: What is your least favourite game in the main series, excluding the Gun Survivor and Outbreak games? I had to think long and hard about it, and I've concluded that RE Zero has got to be the worst game in the series. Code Veronica X is still excellent today, while RE2 and RE4 are like the magnum opus for the saga.
    Resident Evil Zero
    30.77%
    Resident Evil
    23.08%
    Resident Evil 2
    15.38%
    Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
    0.00%
    Resident Evil - Code Veronica X
    15.38%
    Resident Evil 4
    15.38%

The poll is expired.

Resident Evil 2 for me, even though its a toss-up between 1 and 2. RE4 is my least fav.

Comment

RE1! Specially the REmake

Comment

RE4 by far, with CV as runner up. Both horrible in their own ways. BH1 classic as the best BH game made and released for the win!

My order from worst to best out of the options:

BH 4
        BH CV
        BH 0
        BH 3
        BH 2
        BH 1
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alzaire
          My order from worst to best out of the options:

BH 4
          BH CV
          BH 0
          BH 3
          BH 2
          BH 1
          That's pretty much what I think... Although I do sort of prefer RE3 over RE2 (only because the AI is leaps ahead when compared to how close the two games were released)

Comment

I would say RE4, but its almost as if I don't even consider it a part of the series any longer. (at least I try not too )

So its definitely CV, I detest that game. More the story and its cartoon characters than the game itself. Funny, thinking back when it was first released on the Dreamcast I thought it was great, but I think that at first with every RE game...hey, its RE afterall, it has to be great, right?

Then after about 8 times through and the reality of it all finally setting in, it was like "what the Hell is this @$#% " ??? ...and Mikami sees this game as the real RE2, in his mind anyways.
            Last edited by Evil_Rob; 07-18-2006, 07:36 PM.

Comment

RE0 has to be the worst. I dunno why, i just never really got into it, only ever played through it twice. I have tried to play through it again but get bored after about half an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by rewak
                RE0 has to be the worst. I dunno why, i just never really got into it, only ever played through it twice. I have tried to play through it again but get bored after about half an hour.
                Yeah, Zero is 2nd on my list. Though playing it on Hard has to be hands down the most difficult RE game there is, a real challenge.

I really don't mind the leech hunter game though, I do get some enjoyment out of it.(least more than the main game )

Comment

RE4 is a great game, but when I compare it with 0-3, I feel ashamed that Shinji Mikami let his biggest creation to go the dogs. <_<

Comment

Geez, I made a wrong vote. I could swear to god I read: What's your favourite Resident Evil game?

I voted for BH1 while my real vote was for BH4
                    BH1 is my favourite XDD

Comment

Resident Evil 3. I really, really dont give a shit about any of those umbrella guys, or anything that happened in that game

Comment

Resi Zero is still the worst of the main series for me. I'm still not sure why, I just never really thought it was anything all that great. Like Rewak, I have played it through 2 or 3 times, but usually I get bored after the train.

From worst to best, i'd say
                        Resident Evil Zero
                        Resident Evil Code Veronica
                        Resident Evil 3
                        Resident Evil 4
                        Resident Evil 2
                        Resident Evil 1
                        Last edited by randomwab; 07-25-2006, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X