Resident Evil Archives: Remake Releases Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil Archives: Remake Releases Today

Today marks the official release date for the Wii version of the Resident Evil Remake. Theres no word on if the US version contains any differences from the Biohazard one which was released back in December of last year, but chances are it doesn't. What is nice about the game is the ability to play without having to swap disc, and the added benefit of playing the game in progressive scan mode (480p).

If you are planning on picking it up, be sure to drop us a line and let us know what you think of the game! I'll be getting the game myself, but it will be a little while before it arrives. You can purchase a US copy of the game from Play Asia for $34.90.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-23-2009, 08:38 AM.

Guess I can finally get this shit recorded.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Yeah, the one thing holding me back was the subtitles on the Japanese version. I'm glad they finally ported this one over. I only hope they actually take the time to add the Remake Wii control styles to Zero, since I'm pretty sure Zero had none of that.

Comment

I think I might pick up a couple of copies just to add to my collection and play the game when I get the itch.

Comment

Got my copy pre-ordered won't be released until the 26th here in the U.K.

Comment

Capcom/THQ are sending me a review copy, interesting to see what the differences are, and of course to actually play the game without a disc swap =P

Comment

My store hasn't received its shipment yet. Probably, I'll have it tomorrow. =/
              Last edited by Kaneco; 06-23-2009, 11:58 AM.

Comment

So poor right now, but I'll definitely be getting this in the near future. I've been wanting to replay REmake in its entirety for quite some time. Invisible Enemy Mode! Hellz yes.

Comment

im gonna pick this up in a few days since i never played the REmake and Zero.

Comment

I always made an effort to stay away from invisible enemy mode, though I suppose the more I get used to the placement the better off I'll be. I'm still trying to get the IRL, but it always seems like I'm only several minutes off. Plus I forget that you can save and use F. aid sprays.

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                      So poor right now, but I'll definitely be getting this in the near future. I've been wanting to replay REmake in its entirety for quite some time. Invisible Enemy Mode! Hellz yes.
                      Lmao! I remember those wonderful days, especially when facing invisible
                      Crimson Heads (probably three) in one hallway, where you get to replace
                      the key with an imitation. XD

Comment

I may be tempted to get this, now ... especially because when replaying my copy of RE0 on my Wii, the second disc did not work, so I had to switch to my Gamecube to finish it.

Comment

A couple bonus costumes would have been very nice and not costly for Capcom. Shame. This is a wonderful game though. Still beautiful today.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                            invisible enemy mode
                            huh?

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                              Capcom/THQ are sending me a review copy, interesting to see what the differences are, and of course to actually play the game without a disc swap =P
                              How did you manage to con them into doing that?

Comment

Working...
                              X