Another RE4 classic camera test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another RE4 classic camera test

An alternate youtube link is available incase the Quicktime streaming one above doesnt work.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-20-2006, 05:30 AM.

Interesting stuff..great work! Your exclusives are beginning to add up nicely.

These aren't pre-determined on the disc already, right? You can set them yourself? If so, is it possible to pan out REALLY, REALLY far and do crazy things like an top-down view -- or is there a limit to where you can put it?
    If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Nope, not pre-determined. I can make any ones Id like. Theres a height limit right now cause im working with a version of RE4 thats got a cut down debug menu. I can however do ANY angle I want if I were to pop in my full game NR with debug.

Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-20-2006, 05:30 AM.

Comment

That is pretty cool stuff. =)

I like the way Biohazard 3.5's camera was.

Comment

I totally forgot that you can adjust the camera any damn way you like with controller port two XD! So look for a lot cooler vids in the future. I can make it follow Leon while being in one place, but it has an XYZ locator on him, so its too distracting for that. However right now, Im having a blast with the E3 debug menu. Theres tons of scrapped stuff thats available FOR USE! The tommy gun, rocket launcher etc. I cant beleive I didnt try to activate it in this version.
          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-18-2006, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Very nice Dot. Awesome work as usual!

Comment

You're the man. =D
              Last edited by khfan1; 07-18-2006, 02:53 PM.

Comment

This looks great!
                You should release as a RE4: REmake.
                LoL A Fangame, I think capcom would approve.

Comment

Very interesting,,, very interesting!!! There have been a flood of guys who complain new angles of RE4 sucking but you now are providing a very excellent solution making us enjoying classic angle of camera we want! Pretty impressive.
                  Thanks, Dot50Cal. When are you gonna release this please?

classic leon

Comment

I cant, its just trickery. Im not sure Id release the version this came from anyway as its the full retail version with some extra bits.
                    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-30-2006, 03:51 PM.

Comment

is something like this possible on the PS2 version ?

Comment

Probably through gameshark codes, however I dont have the skills to do that. The only beta versions I have are for GCN.

Comment

This what I don't wanna hear of. I have suffered by FPS RE for long time, hence really expect any dude can get it modded.

Comment

Cool stuff! It looks about as good as the backgrounds in RE0 and 1 remake! And thats saying something considering its rendering everything in real time

Are betas and such widely available for download on the internet on bittorrent sites?

Comment

No they are not. There is one debug trial version on the net.

Comment

Working...
                              X