No announcement yet.

Thank you for playing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly the engine looks more like Outbreaks than RE4. Is there anywhere that specifically says its the RE4 engine?

Comment

haunting grounds always felt like syphon filter running syle mixed with resident evil camera angles. just my opinion though.

Comment

How did you come up with those "Thank you for playing" pictures?
        did you rip it from the BIO4/RE4 Trail disc or did you make it up?

Comment

He didn't make them up, thats pretty obvious. And I don't think he wants to announce how he found them.

Comment

Originally posted by renvi
            How did you come up with those "Thank you for playing" pictures?
            did you rip it from the BIO4/RE4 Trail disc or did you make it up?
            I can sorta talk about em now, Nothing seems to have happened as a result. I havent been contacted by Capcom.

I found them just as you see them on the disc on a beta I own. The disc is quite old, possibly the oldest RE4 WIP ver I have. More details will be released when I begin a feature on it.

Comment

i bet the storage room music was going to be the typewriter save music.

Comment

I just knew it.........the first time I lay my eyes on this Haunting Ground game I thought the graphic engine is very similar to RE4's, you can tell by looks. Now with this comparison, I strongly believe HG has something to do with Re3.5 or RE4.
                Complete global saturation....*Headshot*....You are going to be very sorry....

Comment

It really doesn't seem that unlikely, considering the time it took between Demento's announcement and the release of it.

Comment

Looks like the outbreak engine to me. A quick peek inside the game would reveal if it was or not ;) Ill have to pick this up when Im not busy with 900 projects

Comment

I never bothered with Haunting Grounds as it just looked like a copy of Clock Tower and had a little of every survival horror in it - reading the back, sounded like a big rip-off of everything, altough that could have its upside i guess lol, best bit from each one (this keyboard sucks ¬.¬)

Might have to check it out now though,even if its onlyfor the possible 3.5 relations haha.

Comment

Can I help in anyway? Maybe take some snapshots of the file structure? Or alone, isn't that enough to tell if it's the Outbreak engine?

Lol. Just trying to help

Comment

Some snapshots of the discs main contents would be nice

Comment

Even if it is the outbreak engine, that doesnt mean that files cant be recycled

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                              Some snapshots of the discs main contents would be nice
                              I should've checked before I even mentioned anything. >_> I lent out my copy but I've just sent my mate a few messages and I'll be able to provide some images soon. Sorry about the delay

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X