Thank you for playing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for playing!

Check back soon for something extremely interesting (3.5 related).

Update: Heres the first update. A few more images to follow.

First up we have the hookman's face:

Brace yourself for this one, Leon's 3.5 power fully revealed:

So it appears Leon is turning into the foglike tentacle monster we seen. Its almost assured now that he was infected in the trailer we seen. Note the belt tied around his arm to possibly stop the infection!

A very early Ashley, with the wolf/dog in a christmas setting. Perhaps the wolf/dog played a bigger role in 3.5? Update: This appears to be the main character from Haunting Grounds. Its possible that they were characters in 3.5, however it could also just be a cameo:

Map of the only known area's of 3.5 to have been completed. If you follow along with the 20 minute 3.5 footage, you'll see this is 100% accurate AND shows area's that the video didnt! Stuffed Animal Hallway is interesting, showing that not only Doll's attacked Leon but other things as well! Thanks to Bjorn for translating!

The final one is the control scheme. Once again thanks to Björn for his hard work in translating it. The most interesting thing is the ability to move immobilized enemies!
    Last edited by Carnivol; 04-11-2009, 09:11 AM. Reason: Fixed picture links

Wow, imagine what the game was like when Leon was infected! Im speechless. So was this extracted from the E3 version, or is this a new build you got?

Comment

Just noticed it says "THAK you for playing" on Leons pic. And maybe the belt was to prep his arm for injections? Perhaps he has an antidote?
      Last edited by rewak; 07-18-2006, 06:06 PM.

Comment

I think its more to stop the infection (or slow it). Also, I updated the 4th pic (map) with the final room name that Bjorn translated. STUFF ANIMALS OF DOOM!!!

Comment

Awesome stuff, where'd you get it, or are you not ready to say that yet?
          sigpic

Comment

I cant really say, sorry.

Final update applied. Control scheme! Ability to move immobilized enemies!

Comment

you did it. you got 3.5....

no matter what you say or cant talk about, we know you have it now.

Comment

Dot50Cal, even though I just met you... You are my favourite person on the internet right now.

Umm, has anyone noticed that Ashly looks VERY similar to the girl in haunting ground?

That picture looks a lot like that girl (I don't know her name), and the dog...

I've heard stuff about RE4 turning into DMC3, and then something on youtube, about the second version of RE4 as haunting ground?

Comment

Thanks a lot Dot50, these pictures are great. Ive mirrored them over at my site, http://ptoponline.com, for the your host craps out XDD lol. Cant wait to see what else you find, dig for music! The TGS trailer is also on my site hehe

Comment

Cool stuff, maybe even tops finding new 1.5 findings.(personally, Outbreak File # 3 goodies for me would be it!! )

The thing on Leon's hand reminds me of the spider-like plagas thing that popped off some of the Ganado's heads, and then came running at you.

You said if you follow the "20 minute 3.5 footage"....what's this refering to exactly? an actual playable game? (of course I'm trying to pry it out of you )

Comment

20 Min 3.5 footage can be found on this (see attached)

Ill eventually have a feature covering it, but Im sure you could find the footage online somewhere.
                      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-31-2006, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Its on the bonus DVD then , I have that...wow, I wasn't aware that it was 20 minutes in length though.

Possibly any more findings to come?

EDIT: How would dragging immobilized enemies around work? MGS pops into my head...you know, grabbing them from behind by the neck to hide them. Interesting to know what you would do with them in a Biohazard game.
                        Last edited by Evil_Rob; 07-18-2006, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Err might be 10 minutes, My memory is a bit..shaky XD

None relating to 3.5 that Im expecting. This is it all I've found so far.

Comment

Wow those new images are awesome thanks for sharing them with us .I like 3.5 as much as I like 1.5 XD
                            Last edited by Hunk_4TH; 07-18-2006, 07:26 PM.

Comment

you cant tease us like this. youve got to tell us more.

Comment

Working...
                              X